Harper to receive manufacturers’ award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 7,2010
Congressman Gregg Harper (R-Miss.) will receive the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) Award for Manufacturing Legislative Excellence in recognition of his consistent support of manufacturers and their employees in the United States.
Those members of Congress who maintained a voting record of 70 percent or higher during the 111th Congress (2009-2010) will receive the Award. Harper received a 71-percent key vote rating.
Both of Mississippi’s U.S. senators, Thad Cochran and Roger Wicker, are also receiving the NAM award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow