Harper to receive manufacturers’ award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 7,2010
Congressman Gregg Harper (R-Miss.) will receive the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) Award for Manufacturing Legislative Excellence in recognition of his consistent support of manufacturers and their employees in the United States.
Those members of Congress who maintained a voting record of 70 percent or higher during the 111th Congress (2009-2010) will receive the Award. Harper received a 71-percent key vote rating.
Both of Mississippi’s U.S. senators, Thad Cochran and Roger Wicker, are also receiving the NAM award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life