Jayroe now leading Runnels Foundation
Kathryn Jayroe recently joined the newly created Runnels Foundation as executive director. Jayroe earned her B.B.A in marketing from Mississippi State University in 2001, and she has spent the bulk of her career in a marketing role. She is also experienced in working with non-profits.
The Runnels Foundation’s flagship project, Operation Bloom, is dedicated to identifying women lacking access to proper medical care who are at risk for developing breast cancer. Operation Bloom offers free preventative screening, health education, and referrals for any necessary diagnosis or treatment.
Jayroe brings considerable ability and expertise to the Runnels Foundation as it seeks to bring better healthcare to underserved women throughout the state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years