Jayroe now leading Runnels Foundation
Kathryn Jayroe recently joined the newly created Runnels Foundation as executive director. Jayroe earned her B.B.A in marketing from Mississippi State University in 2001, and she has spent the bulk of her career in a marketing role. She is also experienced in working with non-profits.
The Runnels Foundation’s flagship project, Operation Bloom, is dedicated to identifying women lacking access to proper medical care who are at risk for developing breast cancer. Operation Bloom offers free preventative screening, health education, and referrals for any necessary diagnosis or treatment.
Jayroe brings considerable ability and expertise to the Runnels Foundation as it seeks to bring better healthcare to underserved women throughout the state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that