Montjoy practicing at Butler Snow
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 7,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, announced that R. Wilson Montjoy II has joined the firm as practice lead of its Energy Industry Group. Montjoy has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America in the categories of Energy Law, Oil and Gas Law and Natural Resources Law and by Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business in the category of Energy and Natural Resources. He is particularly known for his work in the areas of energy and industrial project development, pipelines and renewable energy.
Montjoy has served the American Bar Association on the Board of Governors, House of Delegates, Nominating Committee and as an officer of the Environment, Energy and Resources Law Section and the Young Lawyers Division.
He received a juris doctorate degree and a bachelor of arts from the University of Mississippi where he served as articles editor of the Mississippi Law Journal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip