Montjoy practicing at Butler Snow
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 7,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, announced that R. Wilson Montjoy II has joined the firm as practice lead of its Energy Industry Group. Montjoy has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America in the categories of Energy Law, Oil and Gas Law and Natural Resources Law and by Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business in the category of Energy and Natural Resources. He is particularly known for his work in the areas of energy and industrial project development, pipelines and renewable energy.
Montjoy has served the American Bar Association on the Board of Governors, House of Delegates, Nominating Committee and as an officer of the Environment, Energy and Resources Law Section and the Young Lawyers Division.
He received a juris doctorate degree and a bachelor of arts from the University of Mississippi where he served as articles editor of the Mississippi Law Journal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well