Montjoy practicing at Butler Snow
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 7,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, announced that R. Wilson Montjoy II has joined the firm as practice lead of its Energy Industry Group. Montjoy has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America in the categories of Energy Law, Oil and Gas Law and Natural Resources Law and by Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business in the category of Energy and Natural Resources. He is particularly known for his work in the areas of energy and industrial project development, pipelines and renewable energy.
Montjoy has served the American Bar Association on the Board of Governors, House of Delegates, Nominating Committee and as an officer of the Environment, Energy and Resources Law Section and the Young Lawyers Division.
He received a juris doctorate degree and a bachelor of arts from the University of Mississippi where he served as articles editor of the Mississippi Law Journal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete