Montjoy practicing at Butler Snow
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 7,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, announced that R. Wilson Montjoy II has joined the firm as practice lead of its Energy Industry Group. Montjoy has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America in the categories of Energy Law, Oil and Gas Law and Natural Resources Law and by Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business in the category of Energy and Natural Resources. He is particularly known for his work in the areas of energy and industrial project development, pipelines and renewable energy.
Montjoy has served the American Bar Association on the Board of Governors, House of Delegates, Nominating Committee and as an officer of the Environment, Energy and Resources Law Section and the Young Lawyers Division.
He received a juris doctorate degree and a bachelor of arts from the University of Mississippi where he served as articles editor of the Mississippi Law Journal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast