Montjoy practicing at Butler Snow
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 7,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, announced that R. Wilson Montjoy II has joined the firm as practice lead of its Energy Industry Group. Montjoy has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America in the categories of Energy Law, Oil and Gas Law and Natural Resources Law and by Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business in the category of Energy and Natural Resources. He is particularly known for his work in the areas of energy and industrial project development, pipelines and renewable energy.
Montjoy has served the American Bar Association on the Board of Governors, House of Delegates, Nominating Committee and as an officer of the Environment, Energy and Resources Law Section and the Young Lawyers Division.
He received a juris doctorate degree and a bachelor of arts from the University of Mississippi where he served as articles editor of the Mississippi Law Journal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill