Revere joins SmithPhillips
Ryan Revere has joined the Batesville law office of Smith, Phillips, Mitchell, Scott & Nowak as an associate. Revere earned his B.A. in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi in 2004 and his MBA from the University of Mississippi in 2005. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from Mississippi College School of Law in 2010. While in law school, Revere was managing editor of the Law Review.
Revere was a member of the Moot Court Board and was selected as a National Member of the Order of the Barristers. He received the Mississippi College Law Alumni Association award, and served as a judicial extern to William L. Waller Jr., Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Mississippi.
Prior to attending law school, Revere worked in commercial lending for Regions Bank as a commercial credit specialist.
Revere’s practice at SmithPhillips will focus on financial, real estate, and business litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion