Revere joins SmithPhillips
Ryan Revere has joined the Batesville law office of Smith, Phillips, Mitchell, Scott & Nowak as an associate. Revere earned his B.A. in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi in 2004 and his MBA from the University of Mississippi in 2005. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from Mississippi College School of Law in 2010. While in law school, Revere was managing editor of the Law Review.
Revere was a member of the Moot Court Board and was selected as a National Member of the Order of the Barristers. He received the Mississippi College Law Alumni Association award, and served as a judicial extern to William L. Waller Jr., Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Mississippi.
Prior to attending law school, Revere worked in commercial lending for Regions Bank as a commercial credit specialist.
Revere’s practice at SmithPhillips will focus on financial, real estate, and business litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- State's corn crop could set new yield record
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation