Revere joins SmithPhillips
Ryan Revere has joined the Batesville law office of Smith, Phillips, Mitchell, Scott & Nowak as an associate. Revere earned his B.A. in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi in 2004 and his MBA from the University of Mississippi in 2005. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from Mississippi College School of Law in 2010. While in law school, Revere was managing editor of the Law Review.
Revere was a member of the Moot Court Board and was selected as a National Member of the Order of the Barristers. He received the Mississippi College Law Alumni Association award, and served as a judicial extern to William L. Waller Jr., Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Mississippi.
Prior to attending law school, Revere worked in commercial lending for Regions Bank as a commercial credit specialist.
Revere’s practice at SmithPhillips will focus on financial, real estate, and business litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist