Revere joins SmithPhillips
Ryan Revere has joined the Batesville law office of Smith, Phillips, Mitchell, Scott & Nowak as an associate. Revere earned his B.A. in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi in 2004 and his MBA from the University of Mississippi in 2005. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from Mississippi College School of Law in 2010. While in law school, Revere was managing editor of the Law Review.
Revere was a member of the Moot Court Board and was selected as a National Member of the Order of the Barristers. He received the Mississippi College Law Alumni Association award, and served as a judicial extern to William L. Waller Jr., Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Mississippi.
Prior to attending law school, Revere worked in commercial lending for Regions Bank as a commercial credit specialist.
Revere’s practice at SmithPhillips will focus on financial, real estate, and business litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well