Revere joins SmithPhillips
Ryan Revere has joined the Batesville law office of Smith, Phillips, Mitchell, Scott & Nowak as an associate. Revere earned his B.A. in banking and finance from the University of Mississippi in 2004 and his MBA from the University of Mississippi in 2005. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from Mississippi College School of Law in 2010. While in law school, Revere was managing editor of the Law Review.
Revere was a member of the Moot Court Board and was selected as a National Member of the Order of the Barristers. He received the Mississippi College Law Alumni Association award, and served as a judicial extern to William L. Waller Jr., Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Mississippi.
Prior to attending law school, Revere worked in commercial lending for Regions Bank as a commercial credit specialist.
Revere’s practice at SmithPhillips will focus on financial, real estate, and business litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot