West, McDaniel make news at conference
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 7,2010
Paul S. West of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, recently served as chair of the 2010 annual conference of the International Association of Gaming Advisors and the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGA / IAGR). Held in Washington, D.C., the conference was attended by over 300 gaming advisors, regulators, casino executives, financial experts and others in the gaming industry.
West is president of the IAGA.
During the conference, Dan M. McDaniel Jr., chair of Baker Donelson’s Gaming Industry Service Team and former president of the IAGA, was inducted as a counselor of IAGA. IAGA counselors serve on a special committee focused on supporting the programs of the IAGA. McDaniel is a shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office and is a founding member of the Mississippi Association of Gaming Attorneys.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain