West, McDaniel make news at conference
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 7,2010
Paul S. West of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, recently served as chair of the 2010 annual conference of the International Association of Gaming Advisors and the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGA / IAGR). Held in Washington, D.C., the conference was attended by over 300 gaming advisors, regulators, casino executives, financial experts and others in the gaming industry.
West is president of the IAGA.
During the conference, Dan M. McDaniel Jr., chair of Baker Donelson’s Gaming Industry Service Team and former president of the IAGA, was inducted as a counselor of IAGA. IAGA counselors serve on a special committee focused on supporting the programs of the IAGA. McDaniel is a shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office and is a founding member of the Mississippi Association of Gaming Attorneys.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”