West, McDaniel make news at conference
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 7,2010
Paul S. West of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, recently served as chair of the 2010 annual conference of the International Association of Gaming Advisors and the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGA / IAGR). Held in Washington, D.C., the conference was attended by over 300 gaming advisors, regulators, casino executives, financial experts and others in the gaming industry.
West is president of the IAGA.
During the conference, Dan M. McDaniel Jr., chair of Baker Donelson’s Gaming Industry Service Team and former president of the IAGA, was inducted as a counselor of IAGA. IAGA counselors serve on a special committee focused on supporting the programs of the IAGA. McDaniel is a shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office and is a founding member of the Mississippi Association of Gaming Attorneys.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion