West, McDaniel make news at conference
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 7,2010
Paul S. West of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, recently served as chair of the 2010 annual conference of the International Association of Gaming Advisors and the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGA / IAGR). Held in Washington, D.C., the conference was attended by over 300 gaming advisors, regulators, casino executives, financial experts and others in the gaming industry.
West is president of the IAGA.
During the conference, Dan M. McDaniel Jr., chair of Baker Donelson’s Gaming Industry Service Team and former president of the IAGA, was inducted as a counselor of IAGA. IAGA counselors serve on a special committee focused on supporting the programs of the IAGA. McDaniel is a shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office and is a founding member of the Mississippi Association of Gaming Attorneys.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry