West, McDaniel make news at conference
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 7,2010
Paul S. West of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, recently served as chair of the 2010 annual conference of the International Association of Gaming Advisors and the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGA / IAGR). Held in Washington, D.C., the conference was attended by over 300 gaming advisors, regulators, casino executives, financial experts and others in the gaming industry.
West is president of the IAGA.
During the conference, Dan M. McDaniel Jr., chair of Baker Donelson’s Gaming Industry Service Team and former president of the IAGA, was inducted as a counselor of IAGA. IAGA counselors serve on a special committee focused on supporting the programs of the IAGA. McDaniel is a shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office and is a founding member of the Mississippi Association of Gaming Attorneys.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues