Solar installations set for poultry houses
by Amy McCullough
Published: November 8,2010
Source: Press release
PHILADELPHIA — Mississippi Solar LLC and Electrical Contracting Enterprises LLC have signed contracts to install three solar (PV) installations in the state.
Two installations will be on poultry houses in Leake and Scott counties. Taylor Machine Works in Winston County is also receiving an installation. All three projects are set be completed within the next month.
The combined size for the systems is approximately 152 kW (DC) which is projected to produce on average 17.9 megawatts of clean energy monthly.
Mississippi Solar and Electrical Contracting Enterprises are also joint venturing on projects in three others States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip