Solar installations set for poultry houses
Published: November 8,2010
Source: Press release
PHILADELPHIA — Mississippi Solar LLC and Electrical Contracting Enterprises LLC have signed contracts to install three solar (PV) installations in the state.
Two installations will be on poultry houses in Leake and Scott counties. Taylor Machine Works in Winston County is also receiving an installation. All three projects are set be completed within the next month.
The combined size for the systems is approximately 152 kW (DC) which is projected to produce on average 17.9 megawatts of clean energy monthly.
Mississippi Solar and Electrical Contracting Enterprises are also joint venturing on projects in three others States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot