Solar installations set for poultry houses
Published: November 8,2010
Source: Press release
PHILADELPHIA — Mississippi Solar LLC and Electrical Contracting Enterprises LLC have signed contracts to install three solar (PV) installations in the state.
Two installations will be on poultry houses in Leake and Scott counties. Taylor Machine Works in Winston County is also receiving an installation. All three projects are set be completed within the next month.
The combined size for the systems is approximately 152 kW (DC) which is projected to produce on average 17.9 megawatts of clean energy monthly.
Mississippi Solar and Electrical Contracting Enterprises are also joint venturing on projects in three others States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62