Solar installations set for poultry houses
Published: November 8,2010
Source: Press release
PHILADELPHIA — Mississippi Solar LLC and Electrical Contracting Enterprises LLC have signed contracts to install three solar (PV) installations in the state.
Two installations will be on poultry houses in Leake and Scott counties. Taylor Machine Works in Winston County is also receiving an installation. All three projects are set be completed within the next month.
The combined size for the systems is approximately 152 kW (DC) which is projected to produce on average 17.9 megawatts of clean energy monthly.
Mississippi Solar and Electrical Contracting Enterprises are also joint venturing on projects in three others States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma