Solar installations set for poultry houses
Published: November 8,2010
Source: Press release
PHILADELPHIA — Mississippi Solar LLC and Electrical Contracting Enterprises LLC have signed contracts to install three solar (PV) installations in the state.
Two installations will be on poultry houses in Leake and Scott counties. Taylor Machine Works in Winston County is also receiving an installation. All three projects are set be completed within the next month.
The combined size for the systems is approximately 152 kW (DC) which is projected to produce on average 17.9 megawatts of clean energy monthly.
Mississippi Solar and Electrical Contracting Enterprises are also joint venturing on projects in three others States.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Owner of former hospital given deadline
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's corn crop could set new yield record