Treutel Insurance makes ‘Best Practices’ again
by Wally Northway
Published: November 10,2010
BAY ST. LOUIS — Treutel Insurance Agency has been selected as a Best Practices Agency for 2010 by the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America (IIABA), marking the 13th consecutive time Treutel has been so recognized.
The Gulf Coast agency is part of an elite group of 224 independent insurance agencies from across the United States who were selected after extensive review by the IIABA’s “Best Practices” Study Group and Reagan Consulting.
Launched in 1993, the Best Practices Study annually documents the operating statistics of the leading independent insurance agents and brokers to determine the common threads in their success. Carriers and other insurance industry leaders are asked to recommend agents for the study, with over 1,200 nominated this year, and from that group only the top approximately 35 agencies in six size categories are selected.
Treutel Insurance CEO, David Treutel attributed the agency’s success in receiving this recognition ” to the dedicated staff of the agency, its many company partners and the resiliency of its clients and the people of the Gulf Coast.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Treutel Insurance makes ‘Best Practices’ again”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues