Treutel Insurance makes ‘Best Practices’ again
BAY ST. LOUIS — Treutel Insurance Agency has been selected as a Best Practices Agency for 2010 by the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America (IIABA), marking the 13th consecutive time Treutel has been so recognized.
The Gulf Coast agency is part of an elite group of 224 independent insurance agencies from across the United States who were selected after extensive review by the IIABA’s “Best Practices” Study Group and Reagan Consulting.
Launched in 1993, the Best Practices Study annually documents the operating statistics of the leading independent insurance agents and brokers to determine the common threads in their success. Carriers and other insurance industry leaders are asked to recommend agents for the study, with over 1,200 nominated this year, and from that group only the top approximately 35 agencies in six size categories are selected.
Treutel Insurance CEO, David Treutel attributed the agency’s success in receiving this recognition ” to the dedicated staff of the agency, its many company partners and the resiliency of its clients and the people of the Gulf Coast.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Treutel Insurance makes ‘Best Practices’ again”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal