River Region looking for new chief executive
by Associated Press
Published: November 11,2010
VICKSBURG — River Region Medical Center in Vicksburg is looking for a new CEO.
CEO Vance Reynolds announced Nov. 10 that he’s leaving Dec. 10 to take a similar job in his hometown of Sherman, Texas. Reynolds has been in healthcare management 12 years and was hired by River Region in Dec. 2008.
River Region said in July that it was on solid financial footing in 2009 for the first time in its eight years of operation.
The Vicksburg Post reports that River Region has 372 licensed beds, 119 active physicians and 1,600 employees. The hospital operates most of the medical clinics in Vicksburg.
River Region Health System is owned by Community Health Systems of Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability