Attorneys, students honored for service
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 14,2010
Tags: Bradley C. Moody, Cody Gibson, Damian Crooks, Damon Ramon Stevenson, Debra Giles, Dellwyn Smith, Eleanor Faye Peterson, Ermea J. Russell, George Fair, Leigh Vernon and T. Murry Whalen, Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project, Patricia Herlihy, Zandrea Yvette King
On Oct. 27, a reception was held honoring attorneys, law firms and students who have given free legal services to assist low-income people. The event was part of the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project’s celebration of National Pro Bono Week.
Individual attorneys honored were Mississippi Bar immediate past president George Fair, Patricia Herlihy, Bradley C. Moody, Eleanor Faye Peterson, Ermea J. Russell, Leigh Vernon and T. Murry Whalen, all of Jackson. Young lawyers recognized for their service include Debra Giles of Madison and Jackson attorneys Zandrea Yvette King, Dellwyn Smith and Damon Ramon Stevenson. Law students honored for their work are Damian Crooks and Cody Gibson, both of Mississippi College School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions