TEC adds to its payroll
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 14,2010
TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of Juanita Martin as revenue assurance supervisor in the corporate office in Jackson. Martin brings to TEC over 18 years of financial reporting for a wide range of industries, including agricultural, service, manufacturing and healthcare.
Martin, originally from Belzoni and currently living in Madison, received a bachelor of science in business administration from Mississippi College in Clinton. She is married to Homer Martin III and has a daughter, Spencer, and a son, Talon.
TEC appointed Kristin Ware as operations analyst in the Revenue Assurance Department. Ware recently served four years as legal assistance to attorney V.T. Vallas. She graduated received a bachelor of science in business administration in 2010 from Mississippi College.
TEC also appointed Lacey Evans as operations analyst in the Revenue Assurance Department. Evans recently served for two years as a regulatory intern and a communications intern at Entergy Mississippi. Originally from Florence and currently residing in Jackson, she received a bachelor of business administration in 2009 and an MBA in 2010 from Millsaps College in Jackson. Evans is married to John Paul Myrick of Stringer.
Finally, TEC appointed Ann Marie Logan as accounting clerk in the Accounting Department in the corporate office. Logan has served as an administrative assistant for A&D Turf Grass Inc. in Oxford as well as a bookkeeper with Iron Innovations Inc. in Clinton.
Logan, originally from Oxford and currently residing in Clinton, attended Northwest Mississippi Community College and received a bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi in Oxford. She is married to Gerry Logan, and her parents are Tommy Garrett, originally of Cleveland, and Jimmie Nell Nolan Garrett of Bruce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data