TEC adds to its payroll
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 14,2010
TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of Juanita Martin as revenue assurance supervisor in the corporate office in Jackson. Martin brings to TEC over 18 years of financial reporting for a wide range of industries, including agricultural, service, manufacturing and healthcare.
Martin, originally from Belzoni and currently living in Madison, received a bachelor of science in business administration from Mississippi College in Clinton. She is married to Homer Martin III and has a daughter, Spencer, and a son, Talon.
TEC appointed Kristin Ware as operations analyst in the Revenue Assurance Department. Ware recently served four years as legal assistance to attorney V.T. Vallas. She graduated received a bachelor of science in business administration in 2010 from Mississippi College.
TEC also appointed Lacey Evans as operations analyst in the Revenue Assurance Department. Evans recently served for two years as a regulatory intern and a communications intern at Entergy Mississippi. Originally from Florence and currently residing in Jackson, she received a bachelor of business administration in 2009 and an MBA in 2010 from Millsaps College in Jackson. Evans is married to John Paul Myrick of Stringer.
Finally, TEC appointed Ann Marie Logan as accounting clerk in the Accounting Department in the corporate office. Logan has served as an administrative assistant for A&D Turf Grass Inc. in Oxford as well as a bookkeeper with Iron Innovations Inc. in Clinton.
Logan, originally from Oxford and currently residing in Clinton, attended Northwest Mississippi Community College and received a bachelor of accountancy from the University of Mississippi in Oxford. She is married to Gerry Logan, and her parents are Tommy Garrett, originally of Cleveland, and Jimmie Nell Nolan Garrett of Bruce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters