TEC makes addition to payroll
TEC is pleased to announce the appointment of Danya Stuart as operations analyst in the Revenue Assurance Department in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Stuart will be responsible for the daily tracking of minutes and Carrier Access Billing (CABS), researching irregularities in traffic or disputes claimed by other carriers as well as gathering and compiling information necessary to solve complex switched CABS situations.
Stuart recently was employed with Mississippi Baptist Hospital as a pharmacy technician.
Originally from Terry and currently residing in Flowood, she graduated from Central Hinds Academy in Raymond in 2006 and received a bachelor of science in business administration with an emphasis in marketing from Mississippi College in Clinton.
Stuart is married to Jonathan Stuart.
TEC has appointed Kathy Lewis as billing analyst in the Billing Operations System Department in the corporate office in Jackson.
Lewis has served eight years with Pearl River Resort, two years with Forestry Suppliers as well as 23 years with TEC in the Bay Springs Division.
Lewis, originally from Bay Springs and currently residing in Jackson, graduated from Jones County Junior College.
She is married to Pete Lewis and has one son, Tyson.
TEC has also appointed Cindy Newell as operations analyst in the Revenue Assurance Department in the corporate office in Jackson.
Newell has served as an office manager for Millard Refrigerated Services, an accounting clerk for MasTec and most recently as an accounts payable specialist for Intechra.
Newell, originally from Florence and currently residing in Jackson, received an associate degree from Hinds Community College as well as a bachelor of science in business administration in 2010 from Mississippi College.
Newell is the daughter of Barbara Blaylock of Florence and has two sons, Justin and Will.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Board continues to negotiate with propsective hospital buyers
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team