Study: City good fit for data center
Published: November 16,2010
GRENADA — A site in Grenada has favorable attributes to attract a data center, according to a recent Deloitte Consulting study sponsored by the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA).
TVA and Deloitte assessed more than 50 sites across the TVA service area for their capacity to accommodate data centers. Grenada is one of 13 sites named as a primary ready-for-development site.
The only other prospective site identified in Mississippi was Olive Branch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility