Study: City good fit for data center
by Wally Northway
Published: November 16,2010
GRENADA — A site in Grenada has favorable attributes to attract a data center, according to a recent Deloitte Consulting study sponsored by the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA).
TVA and Deloitte assessed more than 50 sites across the TVA service area for their capacity to accommodate data centers. Grenada is one of 13 sites named as a primary ready-for-development site.
The only other prospective site identified in Mississippi was Olive Branch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Anderson to turn 22 the day he's sworn into Legislature
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Report: MSU fostering economic growth, partnerships
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- Schools appealing audit; superintendent calls it 'witch hunt'