Study: City good fit for data center
Published: November 16,2010
GRENADA — A site in Grenada has favorable attributes to attract a data center, according to a recent Deloitte Consulting study sponsored by the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA).
TVA and Deloitte assessed more than 50 sites across the TVA service area for their capacity to accommodate data centers. Grenada is one of 13 sites named as a primary ready-for-development site.
The only other prospective site identified in Mississippi was Olive Branch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- The leadership styles of President Obama