Study: City good fit for data center
Published: November 16,2010
GRENADA — A site in Grenada has favorable attributes to attract a data center, according to a recent Deloitte Consulting study sponsored by the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA).
TVA and Deloitte assessed more than 50 sites across the TVA service area for their capacity to accommodate data centers. Grenada is one of 13 sites named as a primary ready-for-development site.
The only other prospective site identified in Mississippi was Olive Branch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring