Study: City good fit for data center
Published: November 16,2010
GRENADA — A site in Grenada has favorable attributes to attract a data center, according to a recent Deloitte Consulting study sponsored by the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA).
TVA and Deloitte assessed more than 50 sites across the TVA service area for their capacity to accommodate data centers. Grenada is one of 13 sites named as a primary ready-for-development site.
The only other prospective site identified in Mississippi was Olive Branch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.