New soybean production website launched
JACKSON — The Mississippi Soybean Promotion Board (MSPB) announced the launch of a new soybean production resource for the state’s soybean farmers at www.mssoy.org. The new website compiles and centralizes soybean research, reports and resources valuable to Mississippi soybean farmers.
“If a soybean farmer is looking for specific information about growing and managing soybeans in Mississippi, they can now visit www.mssoy.org,” says Keith Morton, MSPB chairman and a soybean farmer from Falkner. “We’ve gathered soybean information from Mississippi State University and Extension, along with other relevant information, and have organized it all in one easy-to-use website.”
According to Morton, the new website will help ensure that the research and information resulting from checkoff-funded projects gets into the hands of farmers and continues to provide them with opportunities for profit.
MSPB worked with Mississippi State University soybean specialist Trey Koger, Ph.D., to develop the new site. Koger provided input on what valuable resources and information needed to be shared with Mississippi farmers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.