New soybean production website launched
JACKSON — The Mississippi Soybean Promotion Board (MSPB) announced the launch of a new soybean production resource for the state’s soybean farmers at www.mssoy.org. The new website compiles and centralizes soybean research, reports and resources valuable to Mississippi soybean farmers.
“If a soybean farmer is looking for specific information about growing and managing soybeans in Mississippi, they can now visit www.mssoy.org,” says Keith Morton, MSPB chairman and a soybean farmer from Falkner. “We’ve gathered soybean information from Mississippi State University and Extension, along with other relevant information, and have organized it all in one easy-to-use website.”
According to Morton, the new website will help ensure that the research and information resulting from checkoff-funded projects gets into the hands of farmers and continues to provide them with opportunities for profit.
MSPB worked with Mississippi State University soybean specialist Trey Koger, Ph.D., to develop the new site. Koger provided input on what valuable resources and information needed to be shared with Mississippi farmers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement