Anel Corporation unveils expansion plans
WINONA — Anel Corporation, supplier of steel fabrications and hydraulic and fuel tanks, will expand its operations in Carroll County.
Anel vice president Jamie Holder says the company will add to its existing plant in Winona and buy new machinery to increase production capacity and efficiency. Holder says the project will create 20 new jobs.
The Mississippi Development Authority provided the county with funding for infrastructure improvements and the company with a loan to assist with the expansion.
The county provided funding for infrastructure improvements for the project.
The company’s total investment in the project was $2.5 million, including repayment of the loan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Anel Corporation unveils expansion plans”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win