Anel Corporation unveils expansion plans
WINONA — Anel Corporation, supplier of steel fabrications and hydraulic and fuel tanks, will expand its operations in Carroll County.
Anel vice president Jamie Holder says the company will add to its existing plant in Winona and buy new machinery to increase production capacity and efficiency. Holder says the project will create 20 new jobs.
The Mississippi Development Authority provided the county with funding for infrastructure improvements and the company with a loan to assist with the expansion.
The county provided funding for infrastructure improvements for the project.
The company’s total investment in the project was $2.5 million, including repayment of the loan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Anel Corporation unveils expansion plans”
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real