Anel Corporation unveils expansion plans
WINONA — Anel Corporation, supplier of steel fabrications and hydraulic and fuel tanks, will expand its operations in Carroll County.
Anel vice president Jamie Holder says the company will add to its existing plant in Winona and buy new machinery to increase production capacity and efficiency. Holder says the project will create 20 new jobs.
The Mississippi Development Authority provided the county with funding for infrastructure improvements and the company with a loan to assist with the expansion.
The county provided funding for infrastructure improvements for the project.
The company’s total investment in the project was $2.5 million, including repayment of the loan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Anel Corporation unveils expansion plans”
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us