Anel Corporation unveils expansion plans
WINONA — Anel Corporation, supplier of steel fabrications and hydraulic and fuel tanks, will expand its operations in Carroll County.
Anel vice president Jamie Holder says the company will add to its existing plant in Winona and buy new machinery to increase production capacity and efficiency. Holder says the project will create 20 new jobs.
The Mississippi Development Authority provided the county with funding for infrastructure improvements and the company with a loan to assist with the expansion.
The county provided funding for infrastructure improvements for the project.
The company’s total investment in the project was $2.5 million, including repayment of the loan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Anel Corporation unveils expansion plans”
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison