Anel Corporation unveils expansion plans
WINONA — Anel Corporation, supplier of steel fabrications and hydraulic and fuel tanks, will expand its operations in Carroll County.
Anel vice president Jamie Holder says the company will add to its existing plant in Winona and buy new machinery to increase production capacity and efficiency. Holder says the project will create 20 new jobs.
The Mississippi Development Authority provided the county with funding for infrastructure improvements and the company with a loan to assist with the expansion.
The county provided funding for infrastructure improvements for the project.
The company’s total investment in the project was $2.5 million, including repayment of the loan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Anel Corporation unveils expansion plans”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option