Logue named CEO of Virginia bank
Published: November 18,2010
FLOYD, Va. — The board of directors of the Bank of Floyd, the wholly owned subsidiary of Cardinal Bankshares Corporation, has appointed Henry A. Logue to the position of CEO of the bank effective Nov. 15.
Logue retains the title of president of the Bank and executive vice president of Cardinal.
Previous to joining Cardinal in April 2010, Logue, 56, served for six years as president and CEO of Community Trust Bank of Mississippi (formerly Madison County Bank) and has over 30 years of regional and community banking experience.
Logue entered into an employment agreement with Cardinal April 3, which has a three-year term and provides for an annual base salary of $190,000 subject to increases of $10,000 Dec. 1, 2010, and May 1, 2011, together with standard benefits.
The agreement provides that Logue will be considered for promotion to additional positions with Cardinal and Bank of Floyd during the term of the agreement upon continued satisfactory performance. Upon a change of control the agreement provides for the payment of twice his annual salary should his employment be terminated under certain circumstances.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62