Logue named CEO of Virginia bank
Published: November 18,2010
FLOYD, Va. — The board of directors of the Bank of Floyd, the wholly owned subsidiary of Cardinal Bankshares Corporation, has appointed Henry A. Logue to the position of CEO of the bank effective Nov. 15.
Logue retains the title of president of the Bank and executive vice president of Cardinal.
Previous to joining Cardinal in April 2010, Logue, 56, served for six years as president and CEO of Community Trust Bank of Mississippi (formerly Madison County Bank) and has over 30 years of regional and community banking experience.
Logue entered into an employment agreement with Cardinal April 3, which has a three-year term and provides for an annual base salary of $190,000 subject to increases of $10,000 Dec. 1, 2010, and May 1, 2011, together with standard benefits.
The agreement provides that Logue will be considered for promotion to additional positions with Cardinal and Bank of Floyd during the term of the agreement upon continued satisfactory performance. Upon a change of control the agreement provides for the payment of twice his annual salary should his employment be terminated under certain circumstances.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015