OneFi to build hybrid communications network
Published: November 19,2010
HOLLY SPRINGS — OneFi Technology Inc. of Los Angeles has secured a memorandum of understanding with the City of Holly Springs to build a hybrid communications network that delivers OneFi Technology’s IPTV solution.
Chet Noblett, OneFi CEO, said, “We have a good relationship with the technical parties in Holly Springs and we are looking forward to moving to the next phase of our collective plan to build a network that serves the community and which can support OneFi’s IPTV.”
Holly Springs chief technology officer Ken Robinson said, “We are excited to get the process underway to deliver a high grade network and enjoy the benefits of delivering IPTV to our community.”
OneFi Technology’s initial marketing of IPTV is targeted at rural communities in the U.S. and the Caribbean as well as several Middle Eastern markets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant