OneFi to build hybrid communications network
Published: November 19,2010
HOLLY SPRINGS — OneFi Technology Inc. of Los Angeles has secured a memorandum of understanding with the City of Holly Springs to build a hybrid communications network that delivers OneFi Technology’s IPTV solution.
Chet Noblett, OneFi CEO, said, “We have a good relationship with the technical parties in Holly Springs and we are looking forward to moving to the next phase of our collective plan to build a network that serves the community and which can support OneFi’s IPTV.”
Holly Springs chief technology officer Ken Robinson said, “We are excited to get the process underway to deliver a high grade network and enjoy the benefits of delivering IPTV to our community.”
OneFi Technology’s initial marketing of IPTV is targeted at rural communities in the U.S. and the Caribbean as well as several Middle Eastern markets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics