OneFi to build hybrid communications network
Published: November 19,2010
HOLLY SPRINGS — OneFi Technology Inc. of Los Angeles has secured a memorandum of understanding with the City of Holly Springs to build a hybrid communications network that delivers OneFi Technology’s IPTV solution.
Chet Noblett, OneFi CEO, said, “We have a good relationship with the technical parties in Holly Springs and we are looking forward to moving to the next phase of our collective plan to build a network that serves the community and which can support OneFi’s IPTV.”
Holly Springs chief technology officer Ken Robinson said, “We are excited to get the process underway to deliver a high grade network and enjoy the benefits of delivering IPTV to our community.”
OneFi Technology’s initial marketing of IPTV is targeted at rural communities in the U.S. and the Caribbean as well as several Middle Eastern markets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use