OneFi to build hybrid communications network
Published: November 19,2010
HOLLY SPRINGS — OneFi Technology Inc. of Los Angeles has secured a memorandum of understanding with the City of Holly Springs to build a hybrid communications network that delivers OneFi Technology’s IPTV solution.
Chet Noblett, OneFi CEO, said, “We have a good relationship with the technical parties in Holly Springs and we are looking forward to moving to the next phase of our collective plan to build a network that serves the community and which can support OneFi’s IPTV.”
Holly Springs chief technology officer Ken Robinson said, “We are excited to get the process underway to deliver a high grade network and enjoy the benefits of delivering IPTV to our community.”
OneFi Technology’s initial marketing of IPTV is targeted at rural communities in the U.S. and the Caribbean as well as several Middle Eastern markets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing