OneFi to build hybrid communications network
by Wally Northway
Published: November 19,2010
HOLLY SPRINGS — OneFi Technology Inc. of Los Angeles has secured a memorandum of understanding with the City of Holly Springs to build a hybrid communications network that delivers OneFi Technology’s IPTV solution.
Chet Noblett, OneFi CEO, said, “We have a good relationship with the technical parties in Holly Springs and we are looking forward to moving to the next phase of our collective plan to build a network that serves the community and which can support OneFi’s IPTV.”
Holly Springs chief technology officer Ken Robinson said, “We are excited to get the process underway to deliver a high grade network and enjoy the benefits of delivering IPTV to our community.”
OneFi Technology’s initial marketing of IPTV is targeted at rural communities in the U.S. and the Caribbean as well as several Middle Eastern markets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip