US housing inventory declines
After rising for nine straight months, the number of homes listed for sale fell for the first time in October across many U.S. markets, the Wall Street Journal reports.
The supply of homes available for sale in 26 major metropolitan areas fell by an average 3.3% last month compared to the previous month, the first month-over-month decline since January, according to figures compiled by ZipRealty Inc., a real-estate brokerage firm based in Emeryville, Calif.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)