US housing inventory declines
After rising for nine straight months, the number of homes listed for sale fell for the first time in October across many U.S. markets, the Wall Street Journal reports.
The supply of homes available for sale in 26 major metropolitan areas fell by an average 3.3% last month compared to the previous month, the first month-over-month decline since January, according to figures compiled by ZipRealty Inc., a real-estate brokerage firm based in Emeryville, Calif.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million