US housing inventory declines
After rising for nine straight months, the number of homes listed for sale fell for the first time in October across many U.S. markets, the Wall Street Journal reports.
The supply of homes available for sale in 26 major metropolitan areas fell by an average 3.3% last month compared to the previous month, the first month-over-month decline since January, according to figures compiled by ZipRealty Inc., a real-estate brokerage firm based in Emeryville, Calif.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts