Jones replacing Wasson at Community Trust
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. of Pikeville, Ky., is pleased to announce the advancement of Larry W. Jones of Ashland, Ky., to executive vice president/Central Kentucky region president to replace Michael Wasson who is retiring.
Jones has served as executive vice president/North East Region president of the company since Sept. 24, 2002. Prior to joining Community Trust, he had been in banking since 1968 primarily in Starkville with banks including First American Bank and AmSouth Bank.
Jones received both his undergraduate degree and MBA from Mississippi State University and is a graduate of the Stonier Graduate School of Banking. During his tenure as North East Region president, Jones has been an active community leader with many organizations including the Ashland Alliance, Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital and the Ashland Rotary Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal