Jones replacing Wasson at Community Trust
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. of Pikeville, Ky., is pleased to announce the advancement of Larry W. Jones of Ashland, Ky., to executive vice president/Central Kentucky region president to replace Michael Wasson who is retiring.
Jones has served as executive vice president/North East Region president of the company since Sept. 24, 2002. Prior to joining Community Trust, he had been in banking since 1968 primarily in Starkville with banks including First American Bank and AmSouth Bank.
Jones received both his undergraduate degree and MBA from Mississippi State University and is a graduate of the Stonier Graduate School of Banking. During his tenure as North East Region president, Jones has been an active community leader with many organizations including the Ashland Alliance, Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital and the Ashland Rotary Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form