Jones replacing Wasson at Community Trust
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. of Pikeville, Ky., is pleased to announce the advancement of Larry W. Jones of Ashland, Ky., to executive vice president/Central Kentucky region president to replace Michael Wasson who is retiring.
Jones has served as executive vice president/North East Region president of the company since Sept. 24, 2002. Prior to joining Community Trust, he had been in banking since 1968 primarily in Starkville with banks including First American Bank and AmSouth Bank.
Jones received both his undergraduate degree and MBA from Mississippi State University and is a graduate of the Stonier Graduate School of Banking. During his tenure as North East Region president, Jones has been an active community leader with many organizations including the Ashland Alliance, Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital and the Ashland Rotary Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term