Jones replacing Wasson at Community Trust
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. of Pikeville, Ky., is pleased to announce the advancement of Larry W. Jones of Ashland, Ky., to executive vice president/Central Kentucky region president to replace Michael Wasson who is retiring.
Jones has served as executive vice president/North East Region president of the company since Sept. 24, 2002. Prior to joining Community Trust, he had been in banking since 1968 primarily in Starkville with banks including First American Bank and AmSouth Bank.
Jones received both his undergraduate degree and MBA from Mississippi State University and is a graduate of the Stonier Graduate School of Banking. During his tenure as North East Region president, Jones has been an active community leader with many organizations including the Ashland Alliance, Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital and the Ashland Rotary Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location