Jones replacing Wasson at Community Trust
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. of Pikeville, Ky., is pleased to announce the advancement of Larry W. Jones of Ashland, Ky., to executive vice president/Central Kentucky region president to replace Michael Wasson who is retiring.
Jones has served as executive vice president/North East Region president of the company since Sept. 24, 2002. Prior to joining Community Trust, he had been in banking since 1968 primarily in Starkville with banks including First American Bank and AmSouth Bank.
Jones received both his undergraduate degree and MBA from Mississippi State University and is a graduate of the Stonier Graduate School of Banking. During his tenure as North East Region president, Jones has been an active community leader with many organizations including the Ashland Alliance, Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital and the Ashland Rotary Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways