Jordan appointed director at RCU
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 21,2010
Julie Jordan has been named director of the Research and Curriculum Unit for Workforce Development, Vocational and Technical Education at Mississippi State University. The Columbus resident and Mississippi State alumnus will oversee operations of the campus unit that provides a wide range of services designed to enhance the state’s workforce, including curriculum and personnel development, research and assessment, online training and program improvement.
Jordan has more than 25 years of professional experience as a business owner, entrepreneur, a teacher and trainer and previously worked for the university as a project manager for the Mississippi State Community Action Team. Most recently, she served as director of operations for the Mississippi School Boards Association. She is currently enrolled in the international development doctoral program at the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Jordan appointed director at RCU”
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn