Jordan appointed director at RCU
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 21,2010
Julie Jordan has been named director of the Research and Curriculum Unit for Workforce Development, Vocational and Technical Education at Mississippi State University. The Columbus resident and Mississippi State alumnus will oversee operations of the campus unit that provides a wide range of services designed to enhance the state’s workforce, including curriculum and personnel development, research and assessment, online training and program improvement.
Jordan has more than 25 years of professional experience as a business owner, entrepreneur, a teacher and trainer and previously worked for the university as a project manager for the Mississippi State Community Action Team. Most recently, she served as director of operations for the Mississippi School Boards Association. She is currently enrolled in the international development doctoral program at the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Jordan appointed director at RCU”
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi