Jordan appointed director at RCU
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 21,2010
Julie Jordan has been named director of the Research and Curriculum Unit for Workforce Development, Vocational and Technical Education at Mississippi State University. The Columbus resident and Mississippi State alumnus will oversee operations of the campus unit that provides a wide range of services designed to enhance the state’s workforce, including curriculum and personnel development, research and assessment, online training and program improvement.
Jordan has more than 25 years of professional experience as a business owner, entrepreneur, a teacher and trainer and previously worked for the university as a project manager for the Mississippi State Community Action Team. Most recently, she served as director of operations for the Mississippi School Boards Association. She is currently enrolled in the international development doctoral program at the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Jordan appointed director at RCU”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste