Jordan appointed director at RCU
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 21,2010
Julie Jordan has been named director of the Research and Curriculum Unit for Workforce Development, Vocational and Technical Education at Mississippi State University. The Columbus resident and Mississippi State alumnus will oversee operations of the campus unit that provides a wide range of services designed to enhance the state’s workforce, including curriculum and personnel development, research and assessment, online training and program improvement.
Jordan has more than 25 years of professional experience as a business owner, entrepreneur, a teacher and trainer and previously worked for the university as a project manager for the Mississippi State Community Action Team. Most recently, she served as director of operations for the Mississippi School Boards Association. She is currently enrolled in the international development doctoral program at the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Jordan appointed director at RCU”
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well