Jordan appointed director at RCU
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 21,2010
Julie Jordan has been named director of the Research and Curriculum Unit for Workforce Development, Vocational and Technical Education at Mississippi State University. The Columbus resident and Mississippi State alumnus will oversee operations of the campus unit that provides a wide range of services designed to enhance the state’s workforce, including curriculum and personnel development, research and assessment, online training and program improvement.
Jordan has more than 25 years of professional experience as a business owner, entrepreneur, a teacher and trainer and previously worked for the university as a project manager for the Mississippi State Community Action Team. Most recently, she served as director of operations for the Mississippi School Boards Association. She is currently enrolled in the international development doctoral program at the University of Southern Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Jordan appointed director at RCU”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal