McDaniel named quarter’s best at SMSH
Kelly McDaniel was recently named South Mississippi State Hospital’s third quarter Employee of the Quarter. She has served as the facility’s personnel officer since Nov. 2007.
McDaniel is a native of Wiggins. She attended Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and Mississippi State University before beginning her career in human resources at Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg.
McDaniel headed more than one planning committee for the hospital’s ten-year anniversary celebration in June. She has also been involved in initiating and implementing multiple fundraisers for Friends of SMSH.
In her spare time, McDaniel enjoys spending time with family and friends, reading, gardening, cooking and traveling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history