McDaniel named quarter’s best at SMSH
Kelly McDaniel was recently named South Mississippi State Hospital’s third quarter Employee of the Quarter. She has served as the facility’s personnel officer since Nov. 2007.
McDaniel is a native of Wiggins. She attended Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and Mississippi State University before beginning her career in human resources at Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg.
McDaniel headed more than one planning committee for the hospital’s ten-year anniversary celebration in June. She has also been involved in initiating and implementing multiple fundraisers for Friends of SMSH.
In her spare time, McDaniel enjoys spending time with family and friends, reading, gardening, cooking and traveling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter