McDaniel named quarter’s best at SMSH
Kelly McDaniel was recently named South Mississippi State Hospital’s third quarter Employee of the Quarter. She has served as the facility’s personnel officer since Nov. 2007.
McDaniel is a native of Wiggins. She attended Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and Mississippi State University before beginning her career in human resources at Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg.
McDaniel headed more than one planning committee for the hospital’s ten-year anniversary celebration in June. She has also been involved in initiating and implementing multiple fundraisers for Friends of SMSH.
In her spare time, McDaniel enjoys spending time with family and friends, reading, gardening, cooking and traveling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi