McDaniel named quarter’s best at SMSH
Kelly McDaniel was recently named South Mississippi State Hospital’s third quarter Employee of the Quarter. She has served as the facility’s personnel officer since Nov. 2007.
McDaniel is a native of Wiggins. She attended Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College and Mississippi State University before beginning her career in human resources at Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg.
McDaniel headed more than one planning committee for the hospital’s ten-year anniversary celebration in June. She has also been involved in initiating and implementing multiple fundraisers for Friends of SMSH.
In her spare time, McDaniel enjoys spending time with family and friends, reading, gardening, cooking and traveling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player