Memorial names new ‘STARS’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 21,2010
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the First Quarter 2010 Star awards, which is Memorial’s highest honor.
STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) was developed to recognize outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are: (clockwise from top left) Kathy Boswell, diagnostic imaging services; Deirdre Buscetto, laboratory; Reva Clay, 4 A/B medical/telemetry; Sharon Fields, medical staff services; Clyde Garner, behavioral health; Judy McFaddin, laboratory; Jean Ouellette, community and corporate relations; Cassandra Ritter, Behavioral Health; Susie Smith, inpatient rehabilitation; and, Heather Swann, emergency services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history