Memorial names new ‘STARS’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 21,2010
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the First Quarter 2010 Star awards, which is Memorial’s highest honor.
STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) was developed to recognize outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are: (clockwise from top left) Kathy Boswell, diagnostic imaging services; Deirdre Buscetto, laboratory; Reva Clay, 4 A/B medical/telemetry; Sharon Fields, medical staff services; Clyde Garner, behavioral health; Judy McFaddin, laboratory; Jean Ouellette, community and corporate relations; Cassandra Ritter, Behavioral Health; Susie Smith, inpatient rehabilitation; and, Heather Swann, emergency services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Nullification and interposition
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge