Memorial names new ‘STARS’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 21,2010
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the First Quarter 2010 Star awards, which is Memorial’s highest honor.
STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) was developed to recognize outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are: (clockwise from top left) Kathy Boswell, diagnostic imaging services; Deirdre Buscetto, laboratory; Reva Clay, 4 A/B medical/telemetry; Sharon Fields, medical staff services; Clyde Garner, behavioral health; Judy McFaddin, laboratory; Jean Ouellette, community and corporate relations; Cassandra Ritter, Behavioral Health; Susie Smith, inpatient rehabilitation; and, Heather Swann, emergency services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Short supplies, high demand boost cattle producer profits
- State certifies school referendum for 2015 ballot