Memorial names new ‘STARS’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 21,2010
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the First Quarter 2010 Star awards, which is Memorial’s highest honor.
STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) was developed to recognize outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are: (clockwise from top left) Kathy Boswell, diagnostic imaging services; Deirdre Buscetto, laboratory; Reva Clay, 4 A/B medical/telemetry; Sharon Fields, medical staff services; Clyde Garner, behavioral health; Judy McFaddin, laboratory; Jean Ouellette, community and corporate relations; Cassandra Ritter, Behavioral Health; Susie Smith, inpatient rehabilitation; and, Heather Swann, emergency services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training