Memorial names new ‘STARS’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 21,2010
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the First Quarter 2010 Star awards, which is Memorial’s highest honor.
STAR (Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect) was developed to recognize outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are: (clockwise from top left) Kathy Boswell, diagnostic imaging services; Deirdre Buscetto, laboratory; Reva Clay, 4 A/B medical/telemetry; Sharon Fields, medical staff services; Clyde Garner, behavioral health; Judy McFaddin, laboratory; Jean Ouellette, community and corporate relations; Cassandra Ritter, Behavioral Health; Susie Smith, inpatient rehabilitation; and, Heather Swann, emergency services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three