Treutel receives special award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 21,2010
Angelyn Scardino Treutel, CPA, vice president of Treutel Insurance Agency in Bay St. Louis, received a special designation to honor female insurance executives who have made a significant impact on their businesses.
The 2010 winners were recently recognized at the Women In Insurance Leadership Forum in Chicago. The two-day conference, held in conjunction with the Insurance Accounting Systems Association Executive Edge conference, was dedicated to the professional development of women across the insurance and financial services sectors. Treutel also spoke at the conference on the topic of “Building Value-Driven Partnerships.”
The award recognized the industry’s most successful female insurance executives. The winners represented the most influential women in insurance, whose pursuit of excellence, leadership and professional performance that is redefining the insurance business and technology industry landscape.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand