Treutel receives special award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 21,2010
Angelyn Scardino Treutel, CPA, vice president of Treutel Insurance Agency in Bay St. Louis, received a special designation to honor female insurance executives who have made a significant impact on their businesses.
The 2010 winners were recently recognized at the Women In Insurance Leadership Forum in Chicago. The two-day conference, held in conjunction with the Insurance Accounting Systems Association Executive Edge conference, was dedicated to the professional development of women across the insurance and financial services sectors. Treutel also spoke at the conference on the topic of “Building Value-Driven Partnerships.”
The award recognized the industry’s most successful female insurance executives. The winners represented the most influential women in insurance, whose pursuit of excellence, leadership and professional performance that is redefining the insurance business and technology industry landscape.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy