Treutel receives special award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 21,2010
Angelyn Scardino Treutel, CPA, vice president of Treutel Insurance Agency in Bay St. Louis, received a special designation to honor female insurance executives who have made a significant impact on their businesses.
The 2010 winners were recently recognized at the Women In Insurance Leadership Forum in Chicago. The two-day conference, held in conjunction with the Insurance Accounting Systems Association Executive Edge conference, was dedicated to the professional development of women across the insurance and financial services sectors. Treutel also spoke at the conference on the topic of “Building Value-Driven Partnerships.”
The award recognized the industry’s most successful female insurance executives. The winners represented the most influential women in insurance, whose pursuit of excellence, leadership and professional performance that is redefining the insurance business and technology industry landscape.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House