Treutel receives special award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 21,2010
Angelyn Scardino Treutel, CPA, vice president of Treutel Insurance Agency in Bay St. Louis, received a special designation to honor female insurance executives who have made a significant impact on their businesses.
The 2010 winners were recently recognized at the Women In Insurance Leadership Forum in Chicago. The two-day conference, held in conjunction with the Insurance Accounting Systems Association Executive Edge conference, was dedicated to the professional development of women across the insurance and financial services sectors. Treutel also spoke at the conference on the topic of “Building Value-Driven Partnerships.”
The award recognized the industry’s most successful female insurance executives. The winners represented the most influential women in insurance, whose pursuit of excellence, leadership and professional performance that is redefining the insurance business and technology industry landscape.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years