Treutel receives special award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 21,2010
Angelyn Scardino Treutel, CPA, vice president of Treutel Insurance Agency in Bay St. Louis, received a special designation to honor female insurance executives who have made a significant impact on their businesses.
The 2010 winners were recently recognized at the Women In Insurance Leadership Forum in Chicago. The two-day conference, held in conjunction with the Insurance Accounting Systems Association Executive Edge conference, was dedicated to the professional development of women across the insurance and financial services sectors. Treutel also spoke at the conference on the topic of “Building Value-Driven Partnerships.”
The award recognized the industry’s most successful female insurance executives. The winners represented the most influential women in insurance, whose pursuit of excellence, leadership and professional performance that is redefining the insurance business and technology industry landscape.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production