Audit: TVA overbilled by financial advisers
by Associated Press
Published: November 22,2010
The audit by the TVA’s Office of Inspector General describes the overbilling, much of it involving overtime, as “unsupported or not in accordance” with contracts that were reviewed.
Deloitte spokesman David Thompson told the Chattanooga Times Free Press that the firm “strongly disagrees with the inspector general’s assertions.”
TVA spokesman Scott Brooks said there will be a thorough review of the audit and TVA will decide if reimbursement should be pursued.
TVA hired Deloitte to perform independent reviews and provide advisory services related to programs such as computer services and proposed legislation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees