Harrah’s corporate changes name
Published: November 23,2010
LAS VEGAS — Harrah’s Entertainment Inc., the world’s largest casino company, has changed its name to Caesars Entertainment Corp.
Harrah’s will continue to be one of the company’s brands, along with Caesars, Horseshoe, Total Rewards, and World Series of Poker.
Chairman and president Gary Loveman said Tuesday the new name can open new opportunities for the company in the future.
The company has 52 casinos in six countries, including one in Biloxi and one in Tunica, Mississippi. It has 70,000 employees and annual revenues of $8.9 billion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion