Harrah’s corporate changes name
Published: November 23,2010
LAS VEGAS — Harrah’s Entertainment Inc., the world’s largest casino company, has changed its name to Caesars Entertainment Corp.
Harrah’s will continue to be one of the company’s brands, along with Caesars, Horseshoe, Total Rewards, and World Series of Poker.
Chairman and president Gary Loveman said Tuesday the new name can open new opportunities for the company in the future.
The company has 52 casinos in six countries, including one in Biloxi and one in Tunica, Mississippi. It has 70,000 employees and annual revenues of $8.9 billion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds