Harrah’s corporate changes name
Published: November 23,2010
LAS VEGAS — Harrah’s Entertainment Inc., the world’s largest casino company, has changed its name to Caesars Entertainment Corp.
Harrah’s will continue to be one of the company’s brands, along with Caesars, Horseshoe, Total Rewards, and World Series of Poker.
Chairman and president Gary Loveman said Tuesday the new name can open new opportunities for the company in the future.
The company has 52 casinos in six countries, including one in Biloxi and one in Tunica, Mississippi. It has 70,000 employees and annual revenues of $8.9 billion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal