Harrah’s corporate changes name
by Associated Press
Published: November 23,2010
LAS VEGAS — Harrah’s Entertainment Inc., the world’s largest casino company, has changed its name to Caesars Entertainment Corp.
Harrah’s will continue to be one of the company’s brands, along with Caesars, Horseshoe, Total Rewards, and World Series of Poker.
Chairman and president Gary Loveman said Tuesday the new name can open new opportunities for the company in the future.
The company has 52 casinos in six countries, including one in Biloxi and one in Tunica, Mississippi. It has 70,000 employees and annual revenues of $8.9 billion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Nullification and interposition
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions