Harrah’s corporate changes name
by Associated Press
Published: November 23,2010
LAS VEGAS — Harrah’s Entertainment Inc., the world’s largest casino company, has changed its name to Caesars Entertainment Corp.
Harrah’s will continue to be one of the company’s brands, along with Caesars, Horseshoe, Total Rewards, and World Series of Poker.
Chairman and president Gary Loveman said Tuesday the new name can open new opportunities for the company in the future.
The company has 52 casinos in six countries, including one in Biloxi and one in Tunica, Mississippi. It has 70,000 employees and annual revenues of $8.9 billion.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy