Intechra acquired by NY electronics co.
Source: Business Wire
MELVILLE, N.Y. — Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW) announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Jackson, Mississippi-based Intechra, a leading information technology asset disposition (“ITAD”) company.
Intechra offers comprehensive, proven, end-to-end IT asset disposition services. The company’s services include legislative compliance, data security and destruction, risk management, redeployment, remarketing, lease return, logistics management, and environmentally responsible recycling of all types of information technology. With sales offices and processing centers in strategic locations throughout the United States and a global network of partnerships, Intechra provides fully customized ITAD services to many Fortune 1000 customers throughout the world.
Intechra has approximately 300 employees with total sales of approximately $75 million for the most recent fiscal year. The transaction is expected to be $.03-$.05 per share accretive to earnings in the first full year of operations. The transaction is subject to customary regulatory approval and is expected to close by the end of December.
Arrow Electronics (www.arrow.com) is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Headquartered in Melville, N.Y., Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 900 suppliers and 125,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 310 locations in 51 countries and territories.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Intechra acquired by NY electronics co.”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data