Grenada’s ADP to expand
by Associated Press
Published: November 27,2010
GRENADA — Advanced Distributor Products has announced that it will expand its evaporator coil factory in Grenada to accommodate a new fabrication process.
Operations director Greg Goetzinger says a 26,000-square-foot building is going up next to the company’s existing facility in Grenada’s Air Industrial Park for the expansion, which will create 26 new jobs.
The Mississippi Development Authority worked with company and local officials, giving the county money for infrastructure improvements. Grenada County also provided money for the project.
ADP designs, produces and sells high-efficiency air handlers, coils and unit heaters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law