Grenada’s ADP to expand
Published: November 27,2010
GRENADA — Advanced Distributor Products has announced that it will expand its evaporator coil factory in Grenada to accommodate a new fabrication process.
Operations director Greg Goetzinger says a 26,000-square-foot building is going up next to the company’s existing facility in Grenada’s Air Industrial Park for the expansion, which will create 26 new jobs.
The Mississippi Development Authority worked with company and local officials, giving the county money for infrastructure improvements. Grenada County also provided money for the project.
ADP designs, produces and sells high-efficiency air handlers, coils and unit heaters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal