Grenada’s ADP to expand
by Associated Press
Published: November 27,2010
GRENADA — Advanced Distributor Products has announced that it will expand its evaporator coil factory in Grenada to accommodate a new fabrication process.
Operations director Greg Goetzinger says a 26,000-square-foot building is going up next to the company’s existing facility in Grenada’s Air Industrial Park for the expansion, which will create 26 new jobs.
The Mississippi Development Authority worked with company and local officials, giving the county money for infrastructure improvements. Grenada County also provided money for the project.
ADP designs, produces and sells high-efficiency air handlers, coils and unit heaters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital