Grenada’s ADP to expand
Published: November 27,2010
GRENADA — Advanced Distributor Products has announced that it will expand its evaporator coil factory in Grenada to accommodate a new fabrication process.
Operations director Greg Goetzinger says a 26,000-square-foot building is going up next to the company’s existing facility in Grenada’s Air Industrial Park for the expansion, which will create 26 new jobs.
The Mississippi Development Authority worked with company and local officials, giving the county money for infrastructure improvements. Grenada County also provided money for the project.
ADP designs, produces and sells high-efficiency air handlers, coils and unit heaters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending