Grenada’s ADP to expand
Published: November 27,2010
GRENADA — Advanced Distributor Products has announced that it will expand its evaporator coil factory in Grenada to accommodate a new fabrication process.
Operations director Greg Goetzinger says a 26,000-square-foot building is going up next to the company’s existing facility in Grenada’s Air Industrial Park for the expansion, which will create 26 new jobs.
The Mississippi Development Authority worked with company and local officials, giving the county money for infrastructure improvements. Grenada County also provided money for the project.
ADP designs, produces and sells high-efficiency air handlers, coils and unit heaters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued