Dulaney named chief of division
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
Henry Dulaney will now serve as the chief of the Engineering and Construction Division at the Vicksburg District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Dulaney began his career at the Vicksburg District in 1986 as a design engineer and was formally the chief of the Design Branch before assuming his present assignment.
He holds a B.S. in electrical engineering and M.S. in engineering management from Mississippi State University
He is married to the former Melissa Jordan and they have five children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap