Dulaney named chief of division
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
Henry Dulaney will now serve as the chief of the Engineering and Construction Division at the Vicksburg District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Dulaney began his career at the Vicksburg District in 1986 as a design engineer and was formally the chief of the Design Branch before assuming his present assignment.
He holds a B.S. in electrical engineering and M.S. in engineering management from Mississippi State University
He is married to the former Melissa Jordan and they have five children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete