Dulaney named chief of division
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
Henry Dulaney will now serve as the chief of the Engineering and Construction Division at the Vicksburg District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Dulaney began his career at the Vicksburg District in 1986 as a design engineer and was formally the chief of the Design Branch before assuming his present assignment.
He holds a B.S. in electrical engineering and M.S. in engineering management from Mississippi State University
He is married to the former Melissa Jordan and they have five children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case