Dulaney named chief of division
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
Henry Dulaney will now serve as the chief of the Engineering and Construction Division at the Vicksburg District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Dulaney began his career at the Vicksburg District in 1986 as a design engineer and was formally the chief of the Design Branch before assuming his present assignment.
He holds a B.S. in electrical engineering and M.S. in engineering management from Mississippi State University
He is married to the former Melissa Jordan and they have five children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino