Dulaney named chief of division
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
Henry Dulaney will now serve as the chief of the Engineering and Construction Division at the Vicksburg District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Dulaney began his career at the Vicksburg District in 1986 as a design engineer and was formally the chief of the Design Branch before assuming his present assignment.
He holds a B.S. in electrical engineering and M.S. in engineering management from Mississippi State University
He is married to the former Melissa Jordan and they have five children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip