Giesecke named CEO of hospital
Guy Giesecke has been named the new CEO of the Blair E. Batson Hospital for Children.
A native Texan, Giesecke earned master’s degrees in business administration and healthcare administration at the University of Houston, and he spent six years at Driscoll Children’s Hospital in Corpus Christi, Texas.
He also spent time on the adult side of healthcare at facilities in and around Tyler and Beaumont, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger