Giesecke named CEO of hospital
Guy Giesecke has been named the new CEO of the Blair E. Batson Hospital for Children.
A native Texan, Giesecke earned master’s degrees in business administration and healthcare administration at the University of Houston, and he spent six years at Driscoll Children’s Hospital in Corpus Christi, Texas.
He also spent time on the adult side of healthcare at facilities in and around Tyler and Beaumont, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money