Giesecke named CEO of hospital
Guy Giesecke has been named the new CEO of the Blair E. Batson Hospital for Children.
A native Texan, Giesecke earned master’s degrees in business administration and healthcare administration at the University of Houston, and he spent six years at Driscoll Children’s Hospital in Corpus Christi, Texas.
He also spent time on the adult side of healthcare at facilities in and around Tyler and Beaumont, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love