Giesecke named CEO of hospital
Guy Giesecke has been named the new CEO of the Blair E. Batson Hospital for Children.
A native Texan, Giesecke earned master’s degrees in business administration and healthcare administration at the University of Houston, and he spent six years at Driscoll Children’s Hospital in Corpus Christi, Texas.
He also spent time on the adult side of healthcare at facilities in and around Tyler and Beaumont, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge
- Real estate company paying $1M for compromising wetlands
- Nullification and interposition
- Authorities: Suspect in ricin-laced letters case appeared to try to run
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections