Haines wins teaching award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
University of Mississippi School of Medicine professor emeritus of anatomy Dr. Duane E. Haines has been selected by the Association of American Medical Colleges to receive the Alpha Omega Alpha Robert J. Glaser Distinguished Teacher Award, a national recognition for outstanding contribution to academic medicine and the global community. The award was presented Nov. 6 at the group’s annual meeting in Washington D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program