Haines wins teaching award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
University of Mississippi School of Medicine professor emeritus of anatomy Dr. Duane E. Haines has been selected by the Association of American Medical Colleges to receive the Alpha Omega Alpha Robert J. Glaser Distinguished Teacher Award, a national recognition for outstanding contribution to academic medicine and the global community. The award was presented Nov. 6 at the group’s annual meeting in Washington D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete