Haines wins teaching award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
University of Mississippi School of Medicine professor emeritus of anatomy Dr. Duane E. Haines has been selected by the Association of American Medical Colleges to receive the Alpha Omega Alpha Robert J. Glaser Distinguished Teacher Award, a national recognition for outstanding contribution to academic medicine and the global community. The award was presented Nov. 6 at the group’s annual meeting in Washington D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement