Haines wins teaching award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
University of Mississippi School of Medicine professor emeritus of anatomy Dr. Duane E. Haines has been selected by the Association of American Medical Colleges to receive the Alpha Omega Alpha Robert J. Glaser Distinguished Teacher Award, a national recognition for outstanding contribution to academic medicine and the global community. The award was presented Nov. 6 at the group’s annual meeting in Washington D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that