Haines wins teaching award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
University of Mississippi School of Medicine professor emeritus of anatomy Dr. Duane E. Haines has been selected by the Association of American Medical Colleges to receive the Alpha Omega Alpha Robert J. Glaser Distinguished Teacher Award, a national recognition for outstanding contribution to academic medicine and the global community. The award was presented Nov. 6 at the group’s annual meeting in Washington D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015