Hardwick earns CAE designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
The American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) has announced that Carol Hardwick, executive director/COO of the Mississippi Economic Development Council (MEDC), has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) credential.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Nullification and interposition
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions