Korpiel named COO of healthcare group
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
Michael Korpiel has been named chief operating officer for University Hospitals and Health System. Before joining the University of Mississippi Medical Center, Korpiel was vice president of operations and chief operating officer at Methodist Dallas Medical Center for the last five years. Prior to that, he was senior vice president at Parkland Health and Hospital System in Dallas from 2000-05.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot