Korpiel named COO of healthcare group
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
Michael Korpiel has been named chief operating officer for University Hospitals and Health System. Before joining the University of Mississippi Medical Center, Korpiel was vice president of operations and chief operating officer at Methodist Dallas Medical Center for the last five years. Prior to that, he was senior vice president at Parkland Health and Hospital System in Dallas from 2000-05.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager