Korpiel named COO of healthcare group
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
Michael Korpiel has been named chief operating officer for University Hospitals and Health System. Before joining the University of Mississippi Medical Center, Korpiel was vice president of operations and chief operating officer at Methodist Dallas Medical Center for the last five years. Prior to that, he was senior vice president at Parkland Health and Hospital System in Dallas from 2000-05.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015