Korpiel named COO of healthcare group
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
Michael Korpiel has been named chief operating officer for University Hospitals and Health System. Before joining the University of Mississippi Medical Center, Korpiel was vice president of operations and chief operating officer at Methodist Dallas Medical Center for the last five years. Prior to that, he was senior vice president at Parkland Health and Hospital System in Dallas from 2000-05.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO