Korpiel named COO of healthcare group
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
Michael Korpiel has been named chief operating officer for University Hospitals and Health System. Before joining the University of Mississippi Medical Center, Korpiel was vice president of operations and chief operating officer at Methodist Dallas Medical Center for the last five years. Prior to that, he was senior vice president at Parkland Health and Hospital System in Dallas from 2000-05.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation