Memorial surgeons named Fellows
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
Husband and wife surgeons Dr. Walter Surowiec, Memorial Hospital at Gulfport cardiothoracic surgeon, and Dr. Kristine Carter, Memorial general surgeon, recently became Fellows of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).
Carter received her bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge and completed her medical degree at LSU in Shreveport. Her general surgery residency was completed at Ochsner Clinic Foundation in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program