Memorial surgeons named Fellows
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
Husband and wife surgeons Dr. Walter Surowiec, Memorial Hospital at Gulfport cardiothoracic surgeon, and Dr. Kristine Carter, Memorial general surgeon, recently became Fellows of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).
Carter received her bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge and completed her medical degree at LSU in Shreveport. Her general surgery residency was completed at Ochsner Clinic Foundation in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager