Memorial surgeons named Fellows
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
Husband and wife surgeons Dr. Walter Surowiec, Memorial Hospital at Gulfport cardiothoracic surgeon, and Dr. Kristine Carter, Memorial general surgeon, recently became Fellows of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).
Carter received her bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge and completed her medical degree at LSU in Shreveport. Her general surgery residency was completed at Ochsner Clinic Foundation in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist