Tauzin earns Forum Award for service
Northwestern Mutual is honoring Ridgeland-based financial representative Todd Tauzin with its 2010 Forum Award, recognizing an outstanding year of helping clients throughout the region achieve financial security. Tauzin, affiliated with The Spinks Group based in Jackson, joins a distinguished group of representatives from across the country who have qualified for this honor.
Of the company’s 7,000 representatives, only 343 were eligible to attend this annual event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity