Tauzin earns Forum Award for service
Northwestern Mutual is honoring Ridgeland-based financial representative Todd Tauzin with its 2010 Forum Award, recognizing an outstanding year of helping clients throughout the region achieve financial security. Tauzin, affiliated with The Spinks Group based in Jackson, joins a distinguished group of representatives from across the country who have qualified for this honor.
Of the company’s 7,000 representatives, only 343 were eligible to attend this annual event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state