Tauzin earns Forum Award for service
Northwestern Mutual is honoring Ridgeland-based financial representative Todd Tauzin with its 2010 Forum Award, recognizing an outstanding year of helping clients throughout the region achieve financial security. Tauzin, affiliated with The Spinks Group based in Jackson, joins a distinguished group of representatives from across the country who have qualified for this honor.
Of the company’s 7,000 representatives, only 343 were eligible to attend this annual event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital