Tauzin earns Forum Award for service
Northwestern Mutual is honoring Ridgeland-based financial representative Todd Tauzin with its 2010 Forum Award, recognizing an outstanding year of helping clients throughout the region achieve financial security. Tauzin, affiliated with The Spinks Group based in Jackson, joins a distinguished group of representatives from across the country who have qualified for this honor.
Of the company’s 7,000 representatives, only 343 were eligible to attend this annual event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term