Tauzin earns Forum Award for service
Northwestern Mutual is honoring Ridgeland-based financial representative Todd Tauzin with its 2010 Forum Award, recognizing an outstanding year of helping clients throughout the region achieve financial security. Tauzin, affiliated with The Spinks Group based in Jackson, joins a distinguished group of representatives from across the country who have qualified for this honor.
Of the company’s 7,000 representatives, only 343 were eligible to attend this annual event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran