Wypyski named Port COO
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
The Mississippi State Port Authority is pleased to announce that Matthew “Matt” S. Wypyski has joined the State Port as COO. He most recently held the position of executive vice president with New Orleans Terminal, LLC, and Houston Terminal, LLC, a joint venture between Mediterranean Shipping Company and Ceres Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal