Wypyski named Port COO
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
The Mississippi State Port Authority is pleased to announce that Matthew “Matt” S. Wypyski has joined the State Port as COO. He most recently held the position of executive vice president with New Orleans Terminal, LLC, and Houston Terminal, LLC, a joint venture between Mediterranean Shipping Company and Ceres Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones