Wypyski named Port COO
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
The Mississippi State Port Authority is pleased to announce that Matthew “Matt” S. Wypyski has joined the State Port as COO. He most recently held the position of executive vice president with New Orleans Terminal, LLC, and Houston Terminal, LLC, a joint venture between Mediterranean Shipping Company and Ceres Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics