Wypyski named Port COO
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
The Mississippi State Port Authority is pleased to announce that Matthew “Matt” S. Wypyski has joined the State Port as COO. He most recently held the position of executive vice president with New Orleans Terminal, LLC, and Houston Terminal, LLC, a joint venture between Mediterranean Shipping Company and Ceres Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87