Wypyski named Port COO
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 28,2010
The Mississippi State Port Authority is pleased to announce that Matthew “Matt” S. Wypyski has joined the State Port as COO. He most recently held the position of executive vice president with New Orleans Terminal, LLC, and Houston Terminal, LLC, a joint venture between Mediterranean Shipping Company and Ceres Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House