AT&T service to compete with Gulf Coast cable TV
BILOXI — Gulf Coast residents now have a new choice for their television and communications services. AT&T* today announced the launch of AT&T U-verse® services in parts of Biloxi, D’Iberville, Gulfport, Long Beach, Moss Point and Ocean Springs, including AT&T U-verse TV, AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet and AT&T U-verse Voice.
AT&T U-verse services, which are all delivered over AT&T’s advanced Internet Protocol (IP) network, offer a new alternative to cable with a better DVR, better features and apps, and a better TV experience. AT&T U-verse brings together your TV, broadband, home phone and AT&T wireless services — all on one bill — with unique features that provide a new level of integration, convenience and control.
“Today’s expansion of AT&T U-verse reflects our commitment to make the investments necessary to bring consumers across the Gulf Coast a new era of true video competition,” said Mayo Flynt, president, AT&T Mississippi.
“Cable has been the only game in town for too long, and we’re excited to change that today on the Gulf Coast,” said Joe Larussa, vice president and general manager, AT&T Consumer & Mobility Markets – Gulf States.
Source: PR Newswire
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility