AT&T service to compete with Gulf Coast cable TV
BILOXI — Gulf Coast residents now have a new choice for their television and communications services. AT&T* today announced the launch of AT&T U-verse® services in parts of Biloxi, D’Iberville, Gulfport, Long Beach, Moss Point and Ocean Springs, including AT&T U-verse TV, AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet and AT&T U-verse Voice.
AT&T U-verse services, which are all delivered over AT&T’s advanced Internet Protocol (IP) network, offer a new alternative to cable with a better DVR, better features and apps, and a better TV experience. AT&T U-verse brings together your TV, broadband, home phone and AT&T wireless services — all on one bill — with unique features that provide a new level of integration, convenience and control.
“Today’s expansion of AT&T U-verse reflects our commitment to make the investments necessary to bring consumers across the Gulf Coast a new era of true video competition,” said Mayo Flynt, president, AT&T Mississippi.
“Cable has been the only game in town for too long, and we’re excited to change that today on the Gulf Coast,” said Joe Larussa, vice president and general manager, AT&T Consumer & Mobility Markets – Gulf States.
Source: PR Newswire
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal