Miss. gas storage facility to expand
Published: November 29,2010
HOUSTON, Texas — ENSTOR has announced expanded storage capacities at two of its U.S. gas storage facilities: Caledonia in Lowndes County, Mississippi, and Grama Ridge in Lea County, New Mexico.
The high-deliverability, multi-cycle Caledonia facility has increased its maximum certificated working gas capacity from 16.9 Bcf to 22.0 Bcf. That effectively pushes maximum daily withdrawal rates to 550,000 Mcf/day and the maximum injection rate to 558,000 Mcf/day.
Caledonia is connected to Tennessee Gas Pipeline on its 500 Leg in Zone 1, and is located in an area traversed by numerous new and existing interstate pipelines which access the prolific Barnett, Woodford and Haynesville shale production areas. Additionally, this pipeline serves markets in the Northeast, Southeast and Ohio Valley regions. Caledonia is in an excellent location to service electric power generation and natural gas distribution markets, giving customers access to firm and interruptible storage opportunities.
Headquartered in Houston, ENSTOR is an Iberdrola Renewables company and part of the multinational energy giant Iberdrola SA.
Source: BUSINESS WIRE
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders