White House serving Gulf seafood
Published: December 2,2010
WASHINGTON — It’s a Gulf Christmas at the White House — at least when it comes to food, the Sun Herald reports.
White House Executive Chef Cris Comerford said:
“Since the BP Deepwater Horizon oil spill, consumption of Gulf seafood has dropped, which is why we at the White House are so happy to play our part in reminding Americans that Gulf seafood is not only safe but delicious.”
The White House is serving Gulf shrimp and Florida stone crabs at the many holiday parties the president and first lady are hosting, which started Wednesday for the volunteers who decorated 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue for Christmas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “White House serving Gulf seafood”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ford F-150s roll into Mississippi, ahead of the pickup pack
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Nissan supplier efforts key to more Miss. output
- MBJ Business Person of the Year: Joe Sanderson Jr.
- UNFOLDING OF A RESCUE — How Sanderson Farms saved Mississippi's PGA tour event
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast