SBA’s free web chat on tax planning Dec. 9
Published: December 3,2010
SBA’s Web Chat to Focus on Year-End Tax Planning for Small Business Owners
Thursday, December 9, 2010, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m., CT
WASHINGTON – It is not too late for business owners to reduce their 2010 tax bills and plan ahead for 2011. The U.S. Small Business Administration’s December web chat will focus on tax preparation for small business owners. Participants can get useful year-end tax tips and information, and learn more about tax deductions and credits that can help to reduce their taxes.
WHO: Edward S. Karl, vice president of Taxation for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), will host the December web chat on “Year-end Tax Essentials for Small Business Owners.” Chat participants can get valuable information on how to prepare now with useful tax savings tips and mistakes to avoid. Karl will answer questions on how to get the most out of year-end tax planning.
WHAT: SBA’s web chat series provides small business owners with an opportunity to discuss relevant business issues online with experts, industry leaders and successful entrepreneurs. Chat participants have direct, real-time access to the web chats via questions they submit online in advance, and during the live session.
WHEN: December 9, 2010, at 12:00 p.m. (Noon) CT
Karl will answer questions for one hour.
HOW: Participants can join the live web chat by going online to www.sba.gov <http://www.sba.gov/> , and clicking “Online Business Chat.” Web chat participants may also post questions before the December 9th chat by visiting http://web.sba.gov/livemeeting/chat.
Source: Press release
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “SBA’s free web chat on tax planning Dec. 9”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal