SBA’s free web chat on tax planning Dec. 9
Published: December 3,2010
SBA’s Web Chat to Focus on Year-End Tax Planning for Small Business Owners
Thursday, December 9, 2010, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m., CT
WASHINGTON – It is not too late for business owners to reduce their 2010 tax bills and plan ahead for 2011. The U.S. Small Business Administration’s December web chat will focus on tax preparation for small business owners. Participants can get useful year-end tax tips and information, and learn more about tax deductions and credits that can help to reduce their taxes.
WHO: Edward S. Karl, vice president of Taxation for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), will host the December web chat on “Year-end Tax Essentials for Small Business Owners.” Chat participants can get valuable information on how to prepare now with useful tax savings tips and mistakes to avoid. Karl will answer questions on how to get the most out of year-end tax planning.
WHAT: SBA’s web chat series provides small business owners with an opportunity to discuss relevant business issues online with experts, industry leaders and successful entrepreneurs. Chat participants have direct, real-time access to the web chats via questions they submit online in advance, and during the live session.
WHEN: December 9, 2010, at 12:00 p.m. (Noon) CT
Karl will answer questions for one hour.
HOW: Participants can join the live web chat by going online to www.sba.gov <http://www.sba.gov/> , and clicking “Online Business Chat.” Web chat participants may also post questions before the December 9th chat by visiting http://web.sba.gov/livemeeting/chat.
Source: Press release
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “SBA’s free web chat on tax planning Dec. 9”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation