Adams and Reese welcome new associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 5,2010
Adams and Reese is pleased to welcome two new associates to the firm’s Jackson office – Benjamin B. Morgan and Lindsey N. Oswalt, both in the Litigation Practice Group. Morgan served as editor-in-chief of the Mississippi College Law Review and graduated magna cum laude from Mississippi College School of Law. He received American Jurisprudence awards for civil procedure, business association, healthcare, construction law and trial practice.
Morgan served as a brief writer for the 2009-2010 National Appellate Advocacy Competition. He was named a Frisby Griffing Marble Scholar, Hederman Scholar and received the American Law Institute/American Bar Association Award.
He received his J.D. from the Mississippi College School of Law in 2010, and his B.S. from Mississippi College in 2007.
Oswalt was formerly appointed as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Leslie Southwick in the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, where she was exposed to a variety of legal matters involving both federal and state law. She is currently an adjunct professor of appellate advocacy at the Mississippi College School of Law, where she assists second-year law students with research and composition of an appellate brief in preparation for oral arguments. Oswalt was editor-in-chief of the Law Review at Mississippi College School of Law, where she also won several awards in state and national appellate advocacy competitions and was a member of the Moot Court Board and the National Order of Barristers.
She received her J.D. from the Mississippi College School of Law in 2009, and her B.A. from Mississippi College in 2006.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Adams and Reese welcome new associates”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November