Adams and Reese welcome new associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 5,2010
Adams and Reese is pleased to welcome two new associates to the firm’s Jackson office – Benjamin B. Morgan and Lindsey N. Oswalt, both in the Litigation Practice Group. Morgan served as editor-in-chief of the Mississippi College Law Review and graduated magna cum laude from Mississippi College School of Law. He received American Jurisprudence awards for civil procedure, business association, healthcare, construction law and trial practice.
Morgan served as a brief writer for the 2009-2010 National Appellate Advocacy Competition. He was named a Frisby Griffing Marble Scholar, Hederman Scholar and received the American Law Institute/American Bar Association Award.
He received his J.D. from the Mississippi College School of Law in 2010, and his B.S. from Mississippi College in 2007.
Oswalt was formerly appointed as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Leslie Southwick in the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, where she was exposed to a variety of legal matters involving both federal and state law. She is currently an adjunct professor of appellate advocacy at the Mississippi College School of Law, where she assists second-year law students with research and composition of an appellate brief in preparation for oral arguments. Oswalt was editor-in-chief of the Law Review at Mississippi College School of Law, where she also won several awards in state and national appellate advocacy competitions and was a member of the Moot Court Board and the National Order of Barristers.
She received her J.D. from the Mississippi College School of Law in 2009, and her B.A. from Mississippi College in 2006.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Adams and Reese welcome new associates”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit