Carter promoted to administrator
Leslia Carter, RN, has been promoted to administrator of Post-Acute and Rehabilitation Services at North Mississippi Medical Center. Before her promotion to the newly created position, Carter had served as director of the NMMC Home Health and Hospice since 2005.
Carter joined NMMC’s staff in 1988 as a staff nurse with the Women’s Hospital Neonatal Intensive Care Unit then transferred to Home Health where she served in various nursing roles before her promotion to regional manager.
She received an associate’s degree in nursing from Itawamba Community College, a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of North Alabama in Florence and a master’s degree in health administration from the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
She is a member of National Association of Home Care and Hospice, Home Care and Hospice Financial Managers Association, Home Care Technology Association of America, Hospital Home Care Association of America, National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization and Cerner Corporation Advisory Board.
Carter and her husband, Steve, have two sons and four grandchildren
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center