Carter promoted to administrator
Leslia Carter, RN, has been promoted to administrator of Post-Acute and Rehabilitation Services at North Mississippi Medical Center. Before her promotion to the newly created position, Carter had served as director of the NMMC Home Health and Hospice since 2005.
Carter joined NMMC’s staff in 1988 as a staff nurse with the Women’s Hospital Neonatal Intensive Care Unit then transferred to Home Health where she served in various nursing roles before her promotion to regional manager.
She received an associate’s degree in nursing from Itawamba Community College, a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of North Alabama in Florence and a master’s degree in health administration from the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
She is a member of National Association of Home Care and Hospice, Home Care and Hospice Financial Managers Association, Home Care Technology Association of America, Hospital Home Care Association of America, National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization and Cerner Corporation Advisory Board.
Carter and her husband, Steve, have two sons and four grandchildren
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win