Carter promoted to administrator
Leslia Carter, RN, has been promoted to administrator of Post-Acute and Rehabilitation Services at North Mississippi Medical Center. Before her promotion to the newly created position, Carter had served as director of the NMMC Home Health and Hospice since 2005.
Carter joined NMMC’s staff in 1988 as a staff nurse with the Women’s Hospital Neonatal Intensive Care Unit then transferred to Home Health where she served in various nursing roles before her promotion to regional manager.
She received an associate’s degree in nursing from Itawamba Community College, a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of North Alabama in Florence and a master’s degree in health administration from the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
She is a member of National Association of Home Care and Hospice, Home Care and Hospice Financial Managers Association, Home Care Technology Association of America, Hospital Home Care Association of America, National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization and Cerner Corporation Advisory Board.
Carter and her husband, Steve, have two sons and four grandchildren
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love