Marsh joins Phelps Dunbar
Phelps Dunbar, LLP, is pleased to announce that Jason T. Marsh has joined Phelps Dunbar as an associate in the firm’s regional admiralty and tort practice group in the Gulfport Office. Marsh received his J.D. in 2005, cum laude, from LaGrange College, and his B.S., summa cum laude, in 2008 from Mississippi College, where he was the managing editor of the Mississippi College Law Review.
Marsh is admitted to practice in Mississippi and Arkansas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal