Marsh joins Phelps Dunbar
Phelps Dunbar, LLP, is pleased to announce that Jason T. Marsh has joined Phelps Dunbar as an associate in the firm’s regional admiralty and tort practice group in the Gulfport Office. Marsh received his J.D. in 2005, cum laude, from LaGrange College, and his B.S., summa cum laude, in 2008 from Mississippi College, where he was the managing editor of the Mississippi College Law Review.
Marsh is admitted to practice in Mississippi and Arkansas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing