NVision deploys NVTouch for NCS4
Published: December 7,2010
HANCOCK COUNTY — NVision Solutions Inc. has deployed its NVTouch Surface Computer to the National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4) for the training of sports security professionals.
Earlier this year, NVision became a founding partner of NCS4, providing NVision’s Real-Time Emergency Action Coordination Technology (REACT) as part of NCS4’s SportEvac tool developed to help sports stadium officials train for and provide security for sports events worldwide.
NVision launched U.S. sales of the NVTouch system with installations at NASA Headquarters in Washington, D.C., and the NASA Stennis Space Center Emergency Operations Center. Other entities currently utilizing the technology include the Hancock County Emergency Operations Center located in St. Tammany Parish, La., as well as the Center for Asymmetric Warfare in Monterey, Calif.
NVision manufactures the tables in Mississippi at the Stennis Technology Park with 100 percent U.S.-made parts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center