NVision deploys NVTouch for NCS4
Published: December 7,2010
HANCOCK COUNTY — NVision Solutions Inc. has deployed its NVTouch Surface Computer to the National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4) for the training of sports security professionals.
Earlier this year, NVision became a founding partner of NCS4, providing NVision’s Real-Time Emergency Action Coordination Technology (REACT) as part of NCS4’s SportEvac tool developed to help sports stadium officials train for and provide security for sports events worldwide.
NVision launched U.S. sales of the NVTouch system with installations at NASA Headquarters in Washington, D.C., and the NASA Stennis Space Center Emergency Operations Center. Other entities currently utilizing the technology include the Hancock County Emergency Operations Center located in St. Tammany Parish, La., as well as the Center for Asymmetric Warfare in Monterey, Calif.
NVision manufactures the tables in Mississippi at the Stennis Technology Park with 100 percent U.S.-made parts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history