NVision deploys NVTouch for NCS4
Published: December 7,2010
HANCOCK COUNTY — NVision Solutions Inc. has deployed its NVTouch Surface Computer to the National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4) for the training of sports security professionals.
Earlier this year, NVision became a founding partner of NCS4, providing NVision’s Real-Time Emergency Action Coordination Technology (REACT) as part of NCS4’s SportEvac tool developed to help sports stadium officials train for and provide security for sports events worldwide.
NVision launched U.S. sales of the NVTouch system with installations at NASA Headquarters in Washington, D.C., and the NASA Stennis Space Center Emergency Operations Center. Other entities currently utilizing the technology include the Hancock County Emergency Operations Center located in St. Tammany Parish, La., as well as the Center for Asymmetric Warfare in Monterey, Calif.
NVision manufactures the tables in Mississippi at the Stennis Technology Park with 100 percent U.S.-made parts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast