NVision deploys NVTouch for NCS4
by Wally Northway
Published: December 7,2010
HANCOCK COUNTY — NVision Solutions Inc. has deployed its NVTouch Surface Computer to the National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4) for the training of sports security professionals.
Earlier this year, NVision became a founding partner of NCS4, providing NVision’s Real-Time Emergency Action Coordination Technology (REACT) as part of NCS4’s SportEvac tool developed to help sports stadium officials train for and provide security for sports events worldwide.
NVision launched U.S. sales of the NVTouch system with installations at NASA Headquarters in Washington, D.C., and the NASA Stennis Space Center Emergency Operations Center. Other entities currently utilizing the technology include the Hancock County Emergency Operations Center located in St. Tammany Parish, La., as well as the Center for Asymmetric Warfare in Monterey, Calif.
NVision manufactures the tables in Mississippi at the Stennis Technology Park with 100 percent U.S.-made parts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA