Ergon, Mathy roll out new REVIX product
Published: December 8,2010
JACKSON — Ergon Asphalt and Emulsions Inc. and Mathy Construction Co. of Onalaska, Wis., announced the award of a patented process that allows for the production and placement of conventional hot mix asphalt (HMA) at reduced temperatures of up to 75⁰ F.
This surfactant-enabled patented process, which is compatible with non-modified, polymer modified and PPA containing asphalt binders was co-developed by Mathy Technology & Engineering (MTE) and Paragon Technical Services Inc., and has been trademarked REVIX.
REVIX will be exclusively marketed internationally by MWV Specialty Chemicals Division’s Asphalt Innovations team as MWV EVOTHERM 3G.
EVOTHERM 3G offers many advantages over other WMA processes including significant energy savings and environmental benefits over conventional HMA, according to the two companies.
“We are excited to have teamed up with MWV to market this technology internationally as EVOTHERM 3G,” said Baxter Burns, executive vice president of Ergon. “This patented WMA additive greatly expands and diversifies our existing product portfolio, with readily apparent value to our customers and the infrastructure industry.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'