McGlinchey Stafford opens Florida office
JACKSON — McGlinchey Stafford, PLLC, has opened a new office in Jacksonville, Fla., expanding the firm’s presence to nine offices in six states.
The Florida office is home to three new attorneys: Mark New, Carter Burgess and JoAnn Kucklick.
The firm now has more than 150 attorneys in its eight other offices in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Ohio and New York.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player