McGlinchey Stafford opens Florida office
JACKSON — McGlinchey Stafford, PLLC, has opened a new office in Jacksonville, Fla., expanding the firm’s presence to nine offices in six states.
The Florida office is home to three new attorneys: Mark New, Carter Burgess and JoAnn Kucklick.
The firm now has more than 150 attorneys in its eight other offices in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Ohio and New York.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015