McGlinchey Stafford opens Florida office
JACKSON — McGlinchey Stafford, PLLC, has opened a new office in Jacksonville, Fla., expanding the firm’s presence to nine offices in six states.
The Florida office is home to three new attorneys: Mark New, Carter Burgess and JoAnn Kucklick.
The firm now has more than 150 attorneys in its eight other offices in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Ohio and New York.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren