McGlinchey Stafford opens Florida office
JACKSON — McGlinchey Stafford, PLLC, has opened a new office in Jacksonville, Fla., expanding the firm’s presence to nine offices in six states.
The Florida office is home to three new attorneys: Mark New, Carter Burgess and JoAnn Kucklick.
The firm now has more than 150 attorneys in its eight other offices in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Ohio and New York.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry