McGlinchey Stafford opens Florida office
JACKSON — McGlinchey Stafford, PLLC, has opened a new office in Jacksonville, Fla., expanding the firm’s presence to nine offices in six states.
The Florida office is home to three new attorneys: Mark New, Carter Burgess and JoAnn Kucklick.
The firm now has more than 150 attorneys in its eight other offices in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Ohio and New York.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi