BankPlus adds Henley, Lewis
BankPlus announced that Vivian C. Henley has joined the bank’s legal department as legal counsel and vice president.
Henley earned a bachelor’s degree from Delta State University as well as a master’s of business administration and law degree from Mississippi College. She is also a certified public accountant.
BankPlus also announced that Marie Lewis has joined the bank’s Wealth Management Group as retirement services administrator. Lewis has 11 years of experience in the financial industry and was previously employed by Haddox, Reid, Burkes & Calhoun as senior manager.
A native of Opelika, Ala, Lewis is a graduate of Auburn University.
Lewis and her husband, Gary, have two children, Beckie and Jake, and attend Parkway Hills United Methodist Church in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability