BankPlus adds Henley, Lewis
BankPlus announced that Vivian C. Henley has joined the bank’s legal department as legal counsel and vice president.
Henley earned a bachelor’s degree from Delta State University as well as a master’s of business administration and law degree from Mississippi College. She is also a certified public accountant.
BankPlus also announced that Marie Lewis has joined the bank’s Wealth Management Group as retirement services administrator. Lewis has 11 years of experience in the financial industry and was previously employed by Haddox, Reid, Burkes & Calhoun as senior manager.
A native of Opelika, Ala, Lewis is a graduate of Auburn University.
Lewis and her husband, Gary, have two children, Beckie and Jake, and attend Parkway Hills United Methodist Church in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Nullification and interposition
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'