BankPlus adds Henley, Lewis
BankPlus announced that Vivian C. Henley has joined the bank’s legal department as legal counsel and vice president.
Henley earned a bachelor’s degree from Delta State University as well as a master’s of business administration and law degree from Mississippi College. She is also a certified public accountant.
BankPlus also announced that Marie Lewis has joined the bank’s Wealth Management Group as retirement services administrator. Lewis has 11 years of experience in the financial industry and was previously employed by Haddox, Reid, Burkes & Calhoun as senior manager.
A native of Opelika, Ala, Lewis is a graduate of Auburn University.
Lewis and her husband, Gary, have two children, Beckie and Jake, and attend Parkway Hills United Methodist Church in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history