BankPlus adds Henley, Lewis
BankPlus announced that Vivian C. Henley has joined the bank’s legal department as legal counsel and vice president.
Henley earned a bachelor’s degree from Delta State University as well as a master’s of business administration and law degree from Mississippi College. She is also a certified public accountant.
BankPlus also announced that Marie Lewis has joined the bank’s Wealth Management Group as retirement services administrator. Lewis has 11 years of experience in the financial industry and was previously employed by Haddox, Reid, Burkes & Calhoun as senior manager.
A native of Opelika, Ala, Lewis is a graduate of Auburn University.
Lewis and her husband, Gary, have two children, Beckie and Jake, and attend Parkway Hills United Methodist Church in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option