BankPlus adds Henley, Lewis
BankPlus announced that Vivian C. Henley has joined the bank’s legal department as legal counsel and vice president.
Henley earned a bachelor’s degree from Delta State University as well as a master’s of business administration and law degree from Mississippi College. She is also a certified public accountant.
BankPlus also announced that Marie Lewis has joined the bank’s Wealth Management Group as retirement services administrator. Lewis has 11 years of experience in the financial industry and was previously employed by Haddox, Reid, Burkes & Calhoun as senior manager.
A native of Opelika, Ala, Lewis is a graduate of Auburn University.
Lewis and her husband, Gary, have two children, Beckie and Jake, and attend Parkway Hills United Methodist Church in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data