Citizens names Larsen city president
Curtis Larsen has joined Citizens National Bank as president of the metro Jackson market and senior relationship banker. Larsen was most recently employed as a vice president and commercial lender for Union Bank and Trust Company in Monticello, Ark.
His community involvement in Monticello included service as the team development and fundraising chairman for the Drew County, Ark., Relay for Life for the past three years.
Larsen also has prior experience with Trustmark Bank in Laurel, where he served as first vice president. While in Laurel, he was actively involved with the United Way of the Pine Belt, as finance chairman for the Chickasawhay District of the Boy Scouts of America and as president of the Kiwanis Club.
He holds a bachelor’s of science degree from the University of Alabama and an MBA from Troy University. He is also a graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at LSU and an honor graduate from the Mississippi School of Banking at Ole Miss.
He and his wife, Chrys, have one son, Will, who is 13 years old.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma