Citizens names Larsen city president
Curtis Larsen has joined Citizens National Bank as president of the metro Jackson market and senior relationship banker. Larsen was most recently employed as a vice president and commercial lender for Union Bank and Trust Company in Monticello, Ark.
His community involvement in Monticello included service as the team development and fundraising chairman for the Drew County, Ark., Relay for Life for the past three years.
Larsen also has prior experience with Trustmark Bank in Laurel, where he served as first vice president. While in Laurel, he was actively involved with the United Way of the Pine Belt, as finance chairman for the Chickasawhay District of the Boy Scouts of America and as president of the Kiwanis Club.
He holds a bachelor’s of science degree from the University of Alabama and an MBA from Troy University. He is also a graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at LSU and an honor graduate from the Mississippi School of Banking at Ole Miss.
He and his wife, Chrys, have one son, Will, who is 13 years old.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.