Harris promoted to vice president
Newk’s Franchisee Company recently announced the promotion of Kathryn Harris to vice president of performance, development and culture during this year’s Annual Franchise Meeting.
Harris joined Newk’s in 2008 as the director of training, bringing a wealth of both international and national experience in establishing formalized training and development systems. Her programs for Dow Corning and Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse have received national recognition for excellence in customer service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state