Harris promoted to vice president
Newk’s Franchisee Company recently announced the promotion of Kathryn Harris to vice president of performance, development and culture during this year’s Annual Franchise Meeting.
Harris joined Newk’s in 2008 as the director of training, bringing a wealth of both international and national experience in establishing formalized training and development systems. Her programs for Dow Corning and Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse have received national recognition for excellence in customer service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability