Harris promoted to vice president
Newk’s Franchisee Company recently announced the promotion of Kathryn Harris to vice president of performance, development and culture during this year’s Annual Franchise Meeting.
Harris joined Newk’s in 2008 as the director of training, bringing a wealth of both international and national experience in establishing formalized training and development systems. Her programs for Dow Corning and Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse have received national recognition for excellence in customer service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren