Harris promoted to vice president
Newk’s Franchisee Company recently announced the promotion of Kathryn Harris to vice president of performance, development and culture during this year’s Annual Franchise Meeting.
Harris joined Newk’s in 2008 as the director of training, bringing a wealth of both international and national experience in establishing formalized training and development systems. Her programs for Dow Corning and Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse have received national recognition for excellence in customer service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal