Harris promoted to vice president
Newk’s Franchisee Company recently announced the promotion of Kathryn Harris to vice president of performance, development and culture during this year’s Annual Franchise Meeting.
Harris joined Newk’s in 2008 as the director of training, bringing a wealth of both international and national experience in establishing formalized training and development systems. Her programs for Dow Corning and Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse have received national recognition for excellence in customer service.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement