Reed selected to serve on IADC faculty
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2010
William N. Reed of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been selected to serve as a member of the faculty class for the 39th Annual International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC) Trial Academy, which will take place July 30-Aug. 5, 2011, at Stanford Law School in California.
The IADC Trial Academy is one of the oldest and most well respected programs for developing defense trial advocacy skills.
A shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, Reed concentrates his practice in the areas of class action, product liability, insurance coverage and contract litigation. He has been recognized as a leading attorney in his field by “Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, The Best Lawyers in America” and “Mid-South Super Lawyers.”
Reed holds an AV Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible recognition for legal ability and ethical standards.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, Reed is a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America and the Mississippi Bar Foundation, and is a member of the Defense Research Institute. He was recently elected to the Board of Directors of TerraLex, a global legal network of 160 law firms in 100 countries and 41 U.S. states.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones