Reed selected to serve on IADC faculty
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2010
William N. Reed of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been selected to serve as a member of the faculty class for the 39th Annual International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC) Trial Academy, which will take place July 30-Aug. 5, 2011, at Stanford Law School in California.
The IADC Trial Academy is one of the oldest and most well respected programs for developing defense trial advocacy skills.
A shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, Reed concentrates his practice in the areas of class action, product liability, insurance coverage and contract litigation. He has been recognized as a leading attorney in his field by “Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, The Best Lawyers in America” and “Mid-South Super Lawyers.”
Reed holds an AV Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible recognition for legal ability and ethical standards.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, Reed is a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America and the Mississippi Bar Foundation, and is a member of the Defense Research Institute. He was recently elected to the Board of Directors of TerraLex, a global legal network of 160 law firms in 100 countries and 41 U.S. states.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money