Tinnon added at The Koerber Company
Jeff Tinnon, CPA, CVA, CFE, CFF, has joined The Koerber Company, P.A., in Hattiesburg. Tinnon graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of science degree in biology, a master of science education degree and a master of professional accountancy.
The Koerber Company limits its work to valuation, forensic and litigation services for attorneys, CPAs and their clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'