Tinnon added at The Koerber Company
Jeff Tinnon, CPA, CVA, CFE, CFF, has joined The Koerber Company, P.A., in Hattiesburg. Tinnon graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of science degree in biology, a master of science education degree and a master of professional accountancy.
The Koerber Company limits its work to valuation, forensic and litigation services for attorneys, CPAs and their clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life