Tinnon added at The Koerber Company
Jeff Tinnon, CPA, CVA, CFE, CFF, has joined The Koerber Company, P.A., in Hattiesburg. Tinnon graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of science degree in biology, a master of science education degree and a master of professional accountancy.
The Koerber Company limits its work to valuation, forensic and litigation services for attorneys, CPAs and their clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino