Tinnon added at The Koerber Company
Jeff Tinnon, CPA, CVA, CFE, CFF, has joined The Koerber Company, P.A., in Hattiesburg. Tinnon graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of science degree in biology, a master of science education degree and a master of professional accountancy.
The Koerber Company limits its work to valuation, forensic and litigation services for attorneys, CPAs and their clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software