Tinnon added at The Koerber Company
Jeff Tinnon, CPA, CVA, CFE, CFF, has joined The Koerber Company, P.A., in Hattiesburg. Tinnon graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of science degree in biology, a master of science education degree and a master of professional accountancy.
The Koerber Company limits its work to valuation, forensic and litigation services for attorneys, CPAs and their clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player