Wesley honors top employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2010
Three Wesley Medical Center employees were recently named 2010 employees of the year during the annual service award reception at the hospital. Stephanie Beasley has received the Employee of the Year award for her work as a financial
analyst for the hospital. Beasley is in her 27th year with Wesley.
Randy Green, RN, director of emergency services, has been recognized as the Clinical Manager of the Year. Green was recognized in 2009 as Wesley’s Nurse Manager of the Year.
Katherine Pittman, RN, has been recognized as the Non-Clinical Manager of the Year.
Pittman currently functions as the hospital’s director of customer service, Community Cares champion and serves as the managing coordinator of volunteer services and Senior Circle.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force