Wesley honors top employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2010
Three Wesley Medical Center employees were recently named 2010 employees of the year during the annual service award reception at the hospital. Stephanie Beasley has received the Employee of the Year award for her work as a financial
analyst for the hospital. Beasley is in her 27th year with Wesley.
Randy Green, RN, director of emergency services, has been recognized as the Clinical Manager of the Year. Green was recognized in 2009 as Wesley’s Nurse Manager of the Year.
Katherine Pittman, RN, has been recognized as the Non-Clinical Manager of the Year.
Pittman currently functions as the hospital’s director of customer service, Community Cares champion and serves as the managing coordinator of volunteer services and Senior Circle.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain