Wesley honors top employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2010
Three Wesley Medical Center employees were recently named 2010 employees of the year during the annual service award reception at the hospital. Stephanie Beasley has received the Employee of the Year award for her work as a financial
analyst for the hospital. Beasley is in her 27th year with Wesley.
Randy Green, RN, director of emergency services, has been recognized as the Clinical Manager of the Year. Green was recognized in 2009 as Wesley’s Nurse Manager of the Year.
Katherine Pittman, RN, has been recognized as the Non-Clinical Manager of the Year.
Pittman currently functions as the hospital’s director of customer service, Community Cares champion and serves as the managing coordinator of volunteer services and Senior Circle.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators