Wesley honors top employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2010
Three Wesley Medical Center employees were recently named 2010 employees of the year during the annual service award reception at the hospital. Stephanie Beasley has received the Employee of the Year award for her work as a financial
analyst for the hospital. Beasley is in her 27th year with Wesley.
Randy Green, RN, director of emergency services, has been recognized as the Clinical Manager of the Year. Green was recognized in 2009 as Wesley’s Nurse Manager of the Year.
Katherine Pittman, RN, has been recognized as the Non-Clinical Manager of the Year.
Pittman currently functions as the hospital’s director of customer service, Community Cares champion and serves as the managing coordinator of volunteer services and Senior Circle.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi