Wesley honors top employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2010
Three Wesley Medical Center employees were recently named 2010 employees of the year during the annual service award reception at the hospital. Stephanie Beasley has received the Employee of the Year award for her work as a financial
analyst for the hospital. Beasley is in her 27th year with Wesley.
Randy Green, RN, director of emergency services, has been recognized as the Clinical Manager of the Year. Green was recognized in 2009 as Wesley’s Nurse Manager of the Year.
Katherine Pittman, RN, has been recognized as the Non-Clinical Manager of the Year.
Pittman currently functions as the hospital’s director of customer service, Community Cares champion and serves as the managing coordinator of volunteer services and Senior Circle.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015